- Incorporated modern advances in optical design allow your hands and eyes to work comfortably together for more efficient work flow.
- Wide magnification range of 3.5x to 120x provides clear, sharp images with long working distances and large depth of field
- Increased head and body freedom for the operator allows for greater productivity, increased throughput, improved quality control and less fatigue
- Modular design allows for quick change over of accessories and options. For example, from rework to high magnification inspection on to image capture.
- Patented Dynascope technology expands the exit pupil providing head freedom and eye relief for excellent ergonomics, superb hand-to-eye coordination and the ability to wear glasses if required.
- Lynx offers simple 3-dimensional viewing, with the apparent distance to the viewed object image identical to that of the real object, eliminating re-focusing of the operator's eye; thus reducing the likelihood of fatigue.
Vision Engineering Lynx Stereo Dynascopic MicroscopeItem#: LYNX-VE
The Lynx Stereo Dynascopic Microscopes from Vision Engineering provide optimal ergonomic viewing positions for the user. These eyepiece-less microscopes instead use a high-quality viewing screen, to clearly display what is being viewed without having to strain eyes or work in uncomfortable positions. Freedom of head movement and easy hand-to-eye coordination result in increased throughput and accuracy allowing your work to be completed faster and more efficiently.