- Dimensions are 56”h x 26”w x 20”d
- Constructed out of 16ga, type 304, stainless steel with inward turned flanges and a smooth exterior
- Hospital grade plug fits into a standard 120 volt wall outlet and draws 2.4 amps
- Illuminated on/off switch
- Fan speed control
- Locking swivel casters
- Maintenance: Bottom antimicrobial pre-filters are removable for easy washing or replacement. The HEPA filter is easily changed yearly by removing the sloped top and holding devices. The fan is maintenance free and designed for years of dependable service.
AirePure800 Portable HEPA Air PurifierItem#: AP800
The AirePure800 is designed to be used for HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Air) filtration in hospitals, assisted living facilities, dentist offices, urgent care facilities, nail salons and other indoor areas with limited air circulation.
It is designed to remove viruses, bacteria and other airborne respiratory pathogens from the air in confined indoor spaces.
The recirculating unit delivers 800cfm of clean air and can change the air in a 10ft x 10ft room with 8ft ceilings every minute. A 20ft x 20ft x 8ft area can be significantly cleaned every 4-5 minutes.
- Negative pressure unit (isolation rooms)
- Positive Pressure unit (clean rooms)
- 8” duct collar (ducting by others)
- 220v or 277v impeller fan
- Illuminated filter change indicator
- UVC sterilization (pending availability)
- ULPA filtration 99.999% eff to 0.12 microns
- 316L stainless steel construction