- Temp. Range: N/A
- Speed Range: 150 to 1500rpm
- Stir Capacity: 15 Liters
- Platform Dimensions: 10 x 10 in./ 25.4 x 25.4 cm
- Dimensions: (w x d x h): 11.6 x 16.7 x 4.5 in. (29.5 x 42.4 x 11.4 cm)
- Electrical: 115V (230V model available), 50-60Hz 750W
Benchmark Digital Hotplate 10 x 10″Item#: H3710-S
Benchmark Scientific Hotplates and Stirrers provide reliable performance and safe operation for everyday laboratory use. With two sizes (7" or 1 0") to choose from, each model features a durable, chemical resistant, white ceramic top plate and advanced microprocessor controls. The constant monitoring system provides precise control of temperature (heating models only) with rapid heating and faster boiling times. In addition, the powerful motor drive system of the magnetic stirrer ensures efficient mixing in larger vessels and more viscous samples.
Temperature and/or mixing speed can be viewed at all times on the large digital display and a safety LED illuminates when the top plate temperature exceeds sooc. An optional external temperature probe can be used for applications that require precise temperature control. The probe provides direct feedback to the microprocessor with adjustments for maintaining the selected sample temperature within± 1 oc. An optional clamp assembly (H3770-CS) is available for mounting thermometers, temperature probes, etc.
REQUEST A QUOTE
- Large, ceramic work surface, 10 x 10 in
- Digital speed & temperature control
- Safety LED indicates hot surface
- Up to 15L stir capacity
- Control actual temperature (with optional probe)