- Temp. Range: Ambient +5 to 400°C
- Speed Range: 150 to 1500 rpm
- Platform Dimensions: 7 x 7 in./ 17.8 x 17.8 cm
- Operating Temp. Range: +4 to +65°C
- Dimensions: (w x d x h): 7 x 11.5 x 4 in. (18 x 27.9 x 10.1 cm)
- Weight: 6.4 lbs. / 2.9kg
- Electrical: 120V (230V model available), 50-60Hz 500W
- Warranty: 2 years
Benchmark Digital HotplateItem#: H3770-H
Benchmark hotplates, stirrers and hotplate-stirrers feature an exceptionally durable, chemical resistant, white ceramic work surface. The space-efficient design (7.5 X 11.5 in. footprint) makes them ideal for use on crowded benchtops, biological safety cabinets and in bio-hoods. Advanced microprocessor controls allow quick, precise adjustment of speed and temperature. The display provides constant visualization of the speed and temperature while a safety LED indicates when the top plate is above 50°C. In addition, an optional probe is available for applications that require precise temperature control. When connected, the probe provides direct feedback to the microprocessor, which continuously adjusts and maintains the selected temperature in the sample within +/- 1°C.
With a square 7 in. work surface, all models are compatible with a wide variety of popular sizes of borosilicate glass beakers, flasks, bottles and other vessels.
REQUEST A QUOTE
- Large, ceramic work surface, 7 x 7 in
- Safety LED indicates hot surface
- 5L stir capacity
- Control actual temperature (with optional probe)