- External Dimensions (wxdxh): 47.24" x 22.44" x 45.08" (1200 x 570 x 1145mm)
- Internal Dimensions (wxdxh): 46.06" x 20.47" x 31.89" (1170 x 520 x 810mm)
- Access Style: Teardrop
- Face Velocity: 0.5 m/s
- Fan System Rated Power: Teardrop
- Sound Level dBA: <50
Caron Ductless Fume Hood with Chemcap Carbon Filtration | 1200mm WideItem#: 1200mm
Caron Ductless Fume Hood Cabinets merge the highest level of solvent protection with the highest visibility working environment. These cabinets offer a single or double layer of protection, with a choice of either general-purpose or solvent-specific organic carbon media. These cabinets are constructed of clearview acrylic which creates a low-strain workspace with no dark corners and minimal shadows. This protection and convenience is also budget-friendly, with far lower long-term cost of ownership compared to conventional ducted systems. This Caron Ductless Fume Hood 1200mm model comes complete with pre-filter, Chemcap carbon filter of pre-determined type and HEPA filter on request.
- Highly visible touchscreen control panel with filter life and airflow indicators
- Audible electronic low airflow alarm
- Clearview all-round vision
- Easy clean – all materials chemically resistant
- Energy efficient fan system
- Energy efficient LED lighting
- Lockable front access window
- Pre-filter can be bagged under negative pressure
- Quiet operation
Carbon filtration for chemical fumes and vapours
Highly efficient Chemcap filters eliminate toxic substances and compounds within the recommended occupational exposure limit for pollutant gases having molecular weight equal to or greater than 30. Efficiency is 99.9% for the duration of the filter life with no deterioration in filter performance.
Particulate filtration for aerosols and particulates
Pre-filters fulfil the need to arrest larger particles and are fitted to all Chemcap Clearview cabinets, HEPA filtration is fitted as an option when aerosols and small particles require removal. This can be upgraded to ULPA filtration when nanoparticle removal is required.