- Internal Capacity: 49 Cu. Ft.
- Door(s): double, stainless steel
- Operating Temperature Range: +36°F to +46°F
- Exterior Dimensions: 54"W x 35"D x 84"H (77 1/2" with out casters)
- Interior Dimensions: 49 1/8"W x 23 1/2"D x 52 1/2” H
- Alarm: standard
- Casters: 4 swivel casters (2 locking; field installed) (adds 6 ½" to height)
- Shelves: 6 adjustable
- Door Lock: standard
Electrical Requirements: 115V, 60Hz, 4.5 amps, 1/4 HP, 5800 BTUs/hr; 5-15P NEMA Plug
- Shipping Weight: 450 lbs.
Note: The CDC requires a data logger or temperature monitoring device to consistently record live temperature readings from the inside of a refrigerator or freezer when storing all types of vaccines. Constant monitoring of vaccines at recommended temperatures is essential for maintaining the efficacy of a vaccine. Failing to do so can lead to wasted vaccines or ineffective vaccines being administered to patients. Please follow the CDC requirements for Vaccine Storage & the COVID-19 Vaccination Program found here.