- Comes with: Microtube holder for (12) microtubes (tubes not included), and Pop-off Cup
- Speed: 3000 RPM
- Dimensions: 6.5"D x 4.8"W x 7.5"H
- Weight: 9.5 lbs
- Warranty: 2 years
Analog Disruptor Genie® Cell Disruptor (120V)Item#: SI-D238
The patented Disruptor Genie provides multi-directional action, which simultaneously agitates and vortexes at high speed, dramatically increasing cell disruption or sample resuspension efficiency. An affordable alternative to expensive ultrasonic disruptors, it can hold up to twelve 1.5ml or 2.0ml microtubes (snap-top or screw-cap). In addition, a supplied pop-off cup easily attaches for use as a standard single-tube vortex mixer.
REQUEST A QUOTE
- Product Specifications
- Product Features
- Literature & Manuals
- Product Videos
- Product Accessories
- Request a Proposal
- Dramatically Increased Disruption Efficiency. Ideal for difficult glass bead procedures - cell disruptions/homogenizations of yeast cells, bacteria, plant and animal tissue and pellet resuspensions. or anything that requires extremely violent high-speed agitation.
- More Than Vortexing Alone. Patented multi-directional action simultaneously agitates and vortexes at high-speed producing greater yields in less time.
- Digital model for accurate, reproducible, repeatable results.
- Convenient. Hands-Free Automatically Timed disruption of up to 12 microtubes. Digital model offers timer from 0-99 minutes or continuous.
- Digital model incorporates an adjustable speed alarm.
- Economical. Performance comparable to expensive ultrasonic cell disruptors/homogenizers.
- Vortex-Genie Rugged Reliability. Solid metal casting and stainless steel construction. Does not “walk”.
- Suitable for Use in Cold Rooms or Incubators.
- Vortex Too. Simply remove the Micro Tube holder and snap on the Pop-off Cup (supplied with the unit) to achieve continuous or timed 0-99 minutes - Digital high-speed vortexing of single test tubes.
*Tubes pictured above not included. Only Microtube holder for (12) microtubes (tubes not included), and Pop-off Cup are included.
Scientific Industries DISRUPTOR GENIE, bead beating, homogenizer, bead mill
You may also like…
0.1mm Disruptor Beads for Use With Disruptor Genie™ or TurboMix™ Attachment | 8 oz. BottleItem #: SI-BG01
0.5mm Disruptor Beads for Use With Disruptor Genie™ or TurboMix™ Attachment | 8 oz. BottleItem #: SI-BG05