- Speed (RPM)- 500-4800 strokes per minute (250-2400 RPM)
- Timer- 1 sec to 99 minutes or continuous
- Orbit- 19mm
- Pulse - ON/OFF- 1 sec to 99 minutes
- Product Weight- 6 Kgs (13 lbs)
- Overall (D x W x H)- 165 x 122 x 330mm (6.5 x 4.8x 13in)
- Warranty- 24 months
- Markings- CE
Scientific Industries Bead Genie Bead BeaterItem#: SI-B100
The Bead beater Genie from Scientific Industries, is ideal for lysing, extraction, or homogenization applications, utilizing an aggressive vertical mixing motion. Supplied with holders to hold vertically 12 microtubes (1.5 or 2.0ml), 6 15ml tubes, or 3 50ml tubes, and 12 microtubes (1.5 or 2.0ml) horizontally. Beads are also available and sold separately for complete bead beating solution. The Bead Genie, built in the USA, is compact compared to most bead beaters and homogenizers, yet heavy and durable. This unit features RPM speeds of 500-4800 strokes per minute, a timer, pulse and 24 month warranty.
REQUEST A QUOTE
- Product Specifications
- Product Features
- Literature & Manuals
- Product Videos
- Product Accessories
- Request a Proposal
- Bead Beating- Ideal for bead beating procedures utilizing different types of beads such as metal or glass; extractions, lysing, or homogenization applications.
- Outstanding Value- Performance comparable or exceeding compared to expensive bead beating products in the marketplace.
- Rugged Reliability- Solid metal casting weighing 13 pounds (6 kilos) ensures stable performance without movement.
- RUN/STOP- Variable “RUN/STOP” time provides rapid pulsing for superior interval mixing.
- Compact Design- Space saving design easily fits on the lab bench, into a bio safety cabinet, or in a cold room.
- Digital Speed and Control- Provides accuracy, reproducibility, and repeatability with complete control of speed and time.
Bead Genie - Laboratory Bead Beater
You may also like…
3.2mm Stainless Steel BeadsItem #: SI-BS03 $51.50
5.0 mm Stainless Steel BeadsItem #: SI-BS05 $51.50
2.4mm Stainless Steel BeadsItem #: SI-BS02 $51.50