- Comes with: 3" platform, pop-off cup
- Speed: 600-3200 RPM
- Dimensions: 6.5"H x 4.8"W x 6.5"D
- Weight: 9.0 lbs
- Warranty: 2 years
Genie® 2 Variable Speed Vortex Mixer (120V)Item#: SI-0236
The original Vortex-Genie 2 mixer blends fluids quickly and thoroughly with a true vortex action. Variable speed control provides ranges from gentle mixing to vigorous vortexing. A variety of interchangeable attachments accommodate almost any sample vessel size or shape. Continuous or "Touch On" operation is available for increased application versatility. The Vortex-Genie 2 is supplied with a pop-off cup to accommodate single tubes and a 3-inch platform (76mm) suitable for beakers, flasks and multiple tubes. Additional accessories are available to accommodate a range of vessels including microtubes and microplates.
REQUEST A QUOTE
- Shaking or Vortexing Action. Variable speed control allows slow speed shaking action up to high speed vortexing. In addition, each attachment is designed to produce different mixing actions, allowing users to choose the correct action for each application.
- Multi-Task Versatility. A broad range of attachments of various shapes, sizes, and materials allows for mixing of almost all common tubes or containers for Hands-Free or Touch operation. (See Accessories)
- Hands-Free or Touch. A 3-position power switch operates with continuous action or "Touch On" control. With the true "Hands-Free" operation of continuous action, lab operators can greatly increase lab efficiency.
- Does not walk. Tough metal housing combined with "just enough weight", provides a stable platform for all types of mixing.
- Unmatched Reliability. Many years of proven performance in laboratories all over the world.