- Bath volume (L / cu ft): 11.5 / 0.4
- Working temp. range (℃ / ℉): Amb. +7 to 100 / Amb. +12.6 to 212
- Temp. stability at 50℃ (±℃ / ℉): 0.3 / 0.54
- Heat up time to 70℃ (min): 36
- Bath opening / depth (W x L, D) (mm / inch): 300 x 240 x 200 / 11.8 x 9.5 x 7.9
- Exterior (W x L x H) (mm / inch): 360 x 300 x 294 / 14.2 x 11.8 x 11.6
- Net weight (kg / lbs): 10 / 22
- Electrical requirements (120V, 60Hz, A): 8.3
- Plug Type: Type B l NEMA 5
- Cat. No.: AAH41316U
Lab Companion BW3-10G Heating Bath (11.5L)Item#: AAH41316U
General Type representative water bath with advanced features and specifications.
- Temperature calibration & timer.
- Low solution level limiter.
- 120V 60Hz
REQUEST A QUOTE
Structural Functional Features
- Drain valve for easy draining of bath solution.
(except for BW3-05G model)
- Convenient structure for sample handling with device control part located on the inside.
- Convenient for carrying and moving with handles on the left and right sides.
- The internal bath is integral structure. It is made of stainless steel and has excellent durability.
- Compact design for excellent space utilization
Use Convenience Features
- Clear VFD panel for clear information display.
- Microprocessor PID method for precise temperature control.
- Optimized temperature control with temperature auto-tuning.
- 3-point calibration function minimizes temperature difference.
- Wait On/Off timer. (up to 99 hours 59 minutes)
- Save and use 3 frequently used temperatures.
- Automatic restart of operation when power is restored after sudden power failure.
- Top-rated overheating prevention system.
- Over temperature limit function.
- Safe structure in which the heater, sensor, and pump inside the bath are separated by covering plates.
- Malfunction prevented by controller lock function.