- Bath volume (L / cu ft): 30 / 1.1
- Working temp. range (℃ / ℉): Amb. +10 to 150 / Amb. +18 to 302
- Temp. stability (±℃ / ℉): 0.05 / 0.09
- Heat up time to 70℃ / 158 ℉ (min): 55
- Bath opening / depth (W x L x D) (mm / inch): 300 x 264 x 230 / 11.8 x 10.4 x 9.1
- Exterior (W x L x H) (mm / inch): 378 x 560 x 494 / 14.9 x 22 x 19.4
- Net weight (kg / lbs): 19.5 / 43
- Electrical requirements (120V, 60Hz, A): 8.6A
- Plug Type: Type B l NEMA 5
- Cat. No.: AAH52372U
REQUEST A QUOTE
Lab Companion CW3-30 Heating Bath Circulator including RS-232 interface and software (30L)Item#: AAH52372U
Suitable for precise temperature testing above ambient temperature
- Suitable for precise temperature testing above ambient temperature.
- Temperature deviation alarm.
- 120V 60Hz 14.9 x 22 x 19.4 43lbs
REQUEST A QUOTE
General Type Features
- Alert function when deviation from control temperature upper limit and lower limit occurs.
- Easy and convenient to use with simple operation.
- Clear VFD panel for clear information display.
- Convenient drain valve structure on the front panel.
- Built-in USB connection and dedicated software.
Structural Functional Features
- Minimizes evaporation of internal solution at high temperatures and low-heat conductivity bath cover is provided as standard.
- Minimized usage space with compact design.
- Excellent durability even at high temperatures and repeated us.
- Internal circulation and internal/external circulation of solution.
- Easy to move and manage with the body handle.
- Stainless steel material inside and at the top of the bath is excellent in terms of corrosion resistance and clean maintenance.
- Drain valve for easy draining of bath solution.
- Includes rubber feet for stable product operation.
- 5-steps pump speed adjustment with simple operation.
- Top-rated overheating protection system. (Registration KR 10-0397583)
- Over temperature limiting function.
- Prevention of mal-operation with controller lock function.
- Check and alert of temperature sensor abnormality.
- If an error occurs during operation, the details of the error are displayed on the screen and an alarm is sounded.
- Safe structure in which the heater, sensor, and pump inside the bath are separated by covering plates.
Use Convenience Features
- Temperature calibration of up to 3 points provides more reliable temperature control.
- Optimized control with auto-tuning.
- Save and use 3 frequently used temperatures.
- Wait On/Off timer. (up to 999 hours 59 minutes)
- Microprocessor PID method for precise temperature control.
- Convenient remote control and data management through built-in dedicated software.
- Notification of low solution. (low level limiter)
- Automatic restart of operation when power is restored after power failure.
- Monitor via mobile app anytime, anywhere with LC Connected. (mobile monitoring system)
(when purchased LC GreenBox)