- Estimated Shipping Weight: 1,300.0 lbs
- Estimated Shipping Weight metric: 590.0 kg
- Dimensions: 108.9" w x 34.4" d x 45.7" h
- Dimensions metric: 276.6 x 87.4 x 116.1 cm
- Electrical: 100-115 volts, 50/60 Hz, 10 amps
- Region: U.S. and Canada
- Built-In Options: Pressure control module and foot pedal
- Conformance: ETL, UL 3101-1/61010-1, CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 1010.1
- Filter Type: ULPA
- Interior Working Width: 81.8"
- Liner Material: Stainless Steel
- Number of Glove Ports: Four
- Power Cord & Plug: North America, 100-115 Volts
- Primary Application: Hazardous materials, Atmosphere-sensitive materials
- Product Subcategory: Combination Glove Box
- Required Accessories: Inert Gas, Supporting Base, Vacuum Source
Labconco Protector Double Stainless Steel Combination Glove BoxItem#: 5080162
Protector Combination Glove Boxes provide inlet and outlet HEPA or ULPA filtration and a leak-tight physical barrier to protect the operator from exposure to potentially hazardous materials and perform work with contamination-sensitive materials under vacuum or in an inert environment. Protector Combination Glove Boxes feature two internal valves to convert the glove box from a flow-through filtered box to an inert atmosphere glove box.
- Factory leak-tested with a mass spectrometer while pressurized with helium at 5 inches of water gauge. No detectable leaks greater than 1 x 10-6 ml/sec.
- LCD display provides real time monitoring of volume dilution rates in cubic feet per minute (CFM), air changes/minute (ACM), main chamber pressure (inches of water), and transfer chamber in inches of mercury and mBar.
- Large viewing area, 36.0” w x 27.6” high (91 x 70 cm) provides maximum visibility. Viewing window is 3/8” thick, laminated safety glass. Double glove boxes have two viewing areas.
- Space-saving inner and outer transfer chamber doors that pivot upward, are counterbalanced and equipped with quick-latches.
- Interior right-hand side wall-mounted electrical receptacle with 10 amp maximum (100/115 volt models) or 10 amp maximum (230 volt models) circuit load. North America models are duplexes. Double gloves boxes have an additional centrally-mounted interior duplex receptacle.
- Two internal valves to convert the glove box from a flow-through filtered box to an inert atmosphere glove box.
- Pair of neoprene gloves, 0.015” thick, 30” long, size 9 ¾.
- Switches for light and electrical duplex.
- Two 8” ID, epoxy-coated aluminum double-grooved glove ports mounted 17” apart, with neoprene gaskets.
- Two 25-watt fluorescent lights.
- Dry-powder epoxy-coated, 18 and 20 gauge steel exterior panels.
Filtered Glove Box Features
- Particulate containment <20 nanograms per cubic meter as confirmed by SafeBridge Consultants, incorporated.
- Fast “clean up time.” 0.05 ppm average tracer gas levels or less detected during perimeter scan testing (surpasses ASHRAE 110 satndards) after 5 minute dilution.
- Airborne particulate cleanliness (measured under positive and negative pressures per ISO 14544-1 test method) exceeds ISO Class 5 conditions (equivalent to Class 100) and achieves ISO Class 4 conditions.
- Inlet and outlet particulate (HEPA or ULPA) filters to prevent contaminants from entering or leaving the glove box chamber.
- Test port for challenging HEPA or ULPA filter integrity.
- True Bag-In/Bag-Out Filter Disposal System for safe filter removal and replacement.
- Built-in blower with speed control capable of airflow from 15 CFM to 85 CFM depending on voltage and frequency.
Controlled Atmosphere Glove Box Features
- Exceed Class I atmosphere containment conditions for oxygen permeation <1.67 ppm/min per ISO 10648-2 test method.
- Oxygen permeation <0.3 ppm/min (fiberglass-lined models) and <0.15 ppm/min (stainless steel-lined models) per ISO 10648-2.
- Four manual valves – two on the main chamber and two on the transfer chamber – for evacuating, filling and added control. With 3/8” compression fittings.
- Automatic control of the main chamber pressure (-5 to +5 inches of water gauge), main chamber evacuation and filling cycles (up to 499 cycles), and transfer chamber evacuation and filling cycles (up to 199 cycles).
- Regulation of vacuum/pressure between -5 and +5 inches of water gauge in the main chamber and between 0 and -29.5 inches of mercury in the transfer chamber.
- Mutable, audible alarm that sounds when pressure/vacuum level is outside set limits.
- Three-position foot pedal (increase gas/fill, off, evacuate/decrease gas).
- Input/output port for optional AtmosPure™ Re-Gen Gas Purifier.
- Factory-installed, rear-mounted, low profile stainless steel pressure relief bubbler at 6 inches of water gauge.
- Two rear-mounted inlet and outlet 3/4” OD compression fittings for easy connection to optional AtmosPure™ Re-Gen Gas Purifier or other accessory drying train.
- ETL (North American models)
- UL 61010-1 (North America models)
- CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 1010.1 (North America models)
- CE Conformity Marking (International models)
- Double wide models with four glove ports for two operators
- International electrical configurations
- Chemical resistant, one-piece molded fiberglass liner or type 304 stainless steel liner
- Inlet and outlet 99.99% efficient HEPA (fiberglass-lined models) or 99.999% efficient ULPA (stainless steel-lined models) filters
- Adjustable Height Base Stand or Stationary Base Stand
- Vacuum Source
- Inert gas for filling