- Estimated Shipping Weight: 500.0 lbs
- Estimated Shipping Weight metric: 227.0 kg
- Dimensions: 63.9" w x 31.0" d x 45.7" h
- Dimensions metric: 162.3 x 78.7 x 116.1 cm
- Electrical: 100-115 volts, 50/60 Hz, 10 amps
- Region: U.S. and Canada
- Built-In Options: None
- Conformance: ETL, UL 3101-1/61010-1, CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 1010.1
- Filter Type: HEPA
- Interior Working Width: 35.0"
- Liner Material: Fiberglass
- Number of Glove Ports: Two
- Power Cord & Plug: North America, 100-115 Volts
- Primary Application: Hazardous materials
- Product Subcategory: Filtered Glove Box
- Required Accessories: Supporting Base
Labconco Protector Fiberglass Filtered Glove BoxItem#: 5065010
These glove boxes feature particulate containment <20 nanograms per cubic meter as confirmed by Safebridge Consultants, Incorporated and also meet ISO Class 3 standards. Labconco HEPA Filtered Glove Boxes may be appropriate for use as containment isolators for applications that include compounds assigned OEB 4 and OEB 5 Banding Levels. Contact your Health and Safety Officer for specific Engineered Containment Device requirements.
- Particulate containment <20 nanograms per cubic meter as confirmed by SafeBridge Consultants, Incorporated.
- Fast “clean up time.” 0.05 ppm average tracer gas levels or less detected during perimeter scan testing (surpasses ASHRAE 110 standards) after 5 minute dilution.
- Airborne particulate cleanliness (measured under positive and negative pressures per ISO 14644-1 test method) exceeds ISO Class 5 conditions (equivalent to Class 100) and achieves ISO Class 4 conditions.
- Factory leak-tested with a mass spectrometer while pressureized with helium at 1 inch of water gauge. No detectable leaks greater than 1 x 10-6 ml/sec.
- Inlet and outlet particulate (HEPA or ULPA) filters to prevent contaminants from entering or leaving the glove box chamber.
- Test port for challenging HEPA or ULPA filter integrity.
- True Bag-In/Bag-Out Filter Disposal System for safe filter removal and replacement.
- LCD display provides real time monitoring of volume dilution rates in cubic feet per minute (CFM), air changes/minute (ACM), and main chamber pressure (inches of water).
- Built-in blower with speed control capable of airflow from 15 CFM to 85 CFM.
- Large viewing area, 36” w x 27.6” high, provides maximum visibility. Viewing window is 3/8” thick, laminated safety glass.
- Space-saving inner and outer transfer chamber doors that pivot upward, are counterbalanced and equipped with quick-latches.
- Interior right-hand side wall-mounted pass-through plug for on-site installation of an optional accessory: electrical outlet, RS-232 port, gas/liquid port, or port for oxygen or moisture monitor.
- Pair of neoprene gloves, 0.015” thick, 30” long, size 9 ¾.
- Switches for light, blower and electrical duplex.
- Two 8” ID, epoxy-coated aluminum double-grooved glove ports mounted 17” apart, with neoprene gaskets.
- Two 25-watt fluorescent lights that exceed 100 footcandles.
- Dry-powder epoxy-coated, 18 and 20 gauge steel exterior panels.
- Chemical resistant, one-piece molded fiberglass liner or type 304 stainless steel liner
- Clear acrylic inner and outer transfer chamber doors (fiberglass-lined models)
- Type 304 stainless steel inner and outer transfer chamber doors and front panel (stainless steel-lined models)
- Inlet and outlet HEPA (fiberglass-lined models) or ULPA (stainless steel-lined models) filters
- Protector Stainless Steel Double Filtered Glove Boxes have 81.84” of interior working width and four glove ports
- International electrical configuration
- Adjustable Height Base Stands
- Balance Vibration Isolator
- Anti-Static Ionizer Fan
- Gloves and Glove Box Accessories
- HEPA Inlet or Exhaust Filter