- Exterior Dimensions (WxHxD): 38.3" x 78.5" x 33.8" (975 × 1995× 859 mm)
- Interior Dimensions (WxHxD): 27.7" × 41.2" × 26.7" (703 × 1048× 678 mm)
- Water Per Fill (gal): 7.9-9.2 (30–35 L)
- Preset: 5
- Custom: 35
- Wash Temp. (max): 95°C / 203°F
- Drying: forced-air chamber and injectors; HEPA filtered
- Net Weight (lb): 573
Lancer 1600 LXP/HE Freestanding Glassware WasherItem#: 1600LXP/HE
The Lancer Ultima series model 1600 LXP/HE washer/dryer has been designed to meet and exceed the growing requirements of the laboratory industry for cleaning of glassware. Getinge Lancer Ultima series glassware washers offer the best labware cleaning solutions in the industry, delivering high performance in a compact footprint. Efficient use of water, detergents, and rinsing agents minimizes the environmental impact while energy saving construction lowers total cost of ownership.
- Product Specifications
- Product Features
- Literature & Manuals
- Product Videos
- Product Accessories
- Request a Proposal
- The Chamber design and it’s continuous gasket improves cleaning ability
- Chamber of high grade, sanitary 316L, stainless steel to withstand the powerful washing process and aggressive chemicals often required for thorough cleaning.
- Insulated, double-wall construction for thermal and sound protection.
- Unique, proven design enables water circulation at full pressure on all levels, delivering the required mechanical effect for highly efficient washing in all areas of the load.
- The large door opens at a convenient height and has gas-dampened support legs for extra-secure loading and unloading.
- User friendly 7" color touchscreen that provides comprehensible help in resolving problems and allows operators to see machine status from a distance.
- 40 microprocessor controlled programs, of which five are factory preset and 35 can be user-customized (PIN code protected) to suit particular applications or loads.
- PLC microprocessor designed for simplicity, one-touch start and real-time status indicators. Provides enhanced connectivity for independent monitoring.
- USB port in front of panel.
- Emergency stop button
- Ethernet port is located on the backside of the LAB washer
- Gaskets and seals in contact with the process water are food grade quality.
- On-board chemical storage drawer takes 2 × 10 L (2 x 2.5 gallons) standard bottles and minimizes handling and exposure.
- Low chemical level detectors and alarms, plus additional storage space.
- Filtered, pulsed hot air is delivered through three turbines for effective drying in and outside of the glassware.
- Fully variable drying temperature.
- Suitable for pharmaceutical processing laboratories where full GMP specification is not required.
Lancer ULTIMA Laboratory Washers - Ease of Use
A total solution approach to clean and prepare the bioreactor for sterilization
You may also like…
LancerAcid RinseItem #: LCA
LancerClean DetergentItem #: LCD