- Exterior Dimensions (WxDxH): 34.1" x 71.4" x 33.8"
- Interior Dimensions (WxDxH): 27.7" x 33.8" x 26.7"
- Water Per Fill (gal): 7.9-9.2
- Preset: 4
- Custom: 36
- Wash Temp. (max): 95°C / 203°F
- Drying: forced-air chamber and injectors; HEPA filtered
- Net Weight (lb): 474
Lancer Freestanding 1600LXP Glassware WasherItem#: 1600LXP
The Lancer freestanding glassware washer offering consists of units for large capacity, high volume and dual chamber washing while all providing superior cleaning. These units feature easy-to-use controls, direct injection cleaning and come with a rack inventory system for a variety of laboratory items. Sleek stainless steel design and premixed detergents for high pressure use make these units a critical piece of equipment in any laboratory.
- Product Specifications
- Product Features
- Literature & Manuals
- Product Videos
- Product Accessories
- Request a Proposal
- Prolux Control Interface
- 316L Stainless Steel, Fold-down Door
- Forced-air Drying, Injectors, HEPA Filtered
- An optional View-In-Process (VIP) window includes an interior LED light for visual verification of the interior load during the cycle.
- The high performance, high temperature cleaning process is managed with preset or user defined programmable cycles.
- Stainless steel top and bottom spray arms and multiple levels of injection washing ensure thorough spray coverage.
Lancer ULTIMA Laboratory Washers - Ease of Use
A total solution approach to clean and prepare the bioreactor for sterilization
You may also like…
LancerClean DetergentItem #: LCD VIEW PRODUCT
LancerAcid RinseItem #: LCA VIEW PRODUCT