- Maximum Capacity- 12 lb (6 kg)
- Readability- 0.001 lb (0.5 g)
- Readability (Certified)- 2 g
- Platform Size (LxW)- 250 mm x 250 mm
- Legal for Trade- EC Type Approvable; OIML
- Power- 7 D (LR20) Batteries (Included)
- Dimensions (LxHxW)- 14.80” x 19.84” x 9.84” (376 mm x 504 mm x 250 mm)
- Tare Range- To capacity by subtraction
- Platform Construction- Stainless Steel
- Net Weight- 22.1 lb (10 kg)
- Second Scale Input- Not Applicable
- Protection Rating- IP69k; IP68
- Communication- Infrared Radio communication kit (available as an accessory)
- Units of Measurement- Metric Tonnes; Gram; Kilogram; Pound; Ounce; Pound:Ounce
- Display- 7-Segment LCD with white backlight, height 45mm + 3 Color Checkweigh LED
- Battery Life- 1600 Hours with Disposable Batteries
- Outputs- Not Applicable
Ohaus Defender® 6000 Washdown Bench Scale I-D61PW | 12lbs CapacityItem#: 30572880
The Defender 6000 Series Extreme Washdown Bench Scale is specifically designed for food, chemical and pharmaceutical applications, including production and packaging. Defender 6000 handles the most demanding applications with 316 stainless steel platform and frame, and hermetically-sealed stainless steel IP69K load cell. Defender 6000 meets metrological approvals, NSF listing, and supporting HACCP systems.
Weighing, Counting with APW optimization, Percent Weighing, Checkweighing, Checkcounting, Dynamic Weighing/Display Hold
6-digit, 7-segment LCD display with white backlight, 45 mm high digits
6 D (LR20) Batteries (Included)
Easy access IR communication kit (available as an accessory); GLP/GMP data output with real-time clock
316 stainless steel platform and frame, hermetically-sealed stainless steel load cell, IP68/IP69K food grade polycarbonate housing indicator and 316 stainless steel mounting bracket
150% overload capacity protection, 3-color check light bar, menu and key lock, selectable environmental and auto-print settings, stability indicator, overload/underload indicators, low battery indicator, auto shut-off, auto tare, adjustable rubber feet
- Defender 6000 stands up to harsh cleaning in processing and packaging environments with IP68 immersion/ IP69K washdown protection, 316 stainless steel construction and hermetically-sealed load cell.
- Durable Defender 6000 is NSF certified, supporting HACCP systems with a 316 stainless steel base and sturdy indicator providing corrosion protection in food, chemical processing, and packaging.
- Versatile scales include fast weight display and multiple software modes to meet food, chemical processing, and packaging needs.
- Defender 6000 is designed for simple connectivity in a variety of application settings.