- Maximum Capacity- 120 lb (60 kg)
- Readability- 0.01 lb (5 g)
- Readability (Certified)- 20 g
- Platform Size (LxW)- 19.69 in x 15.75 in (500 mm x 400 mm)
- Battery Life- Not Applicable
- Communication - Ethernet (Available as an Accessory); 2nd RS232/RS485/USB (Available as an Accessory); RS232; USB Host; WiFi/Bluetooth (Available as an Accessory)
- Dimensions (LxHxW)- 25.98” x 36.46” x 15.75” (660 mm x 926 mm x 400 mm)
- Display- 7-Segment white LED, height 20mm + 3 color checkweigh dot matrix LED
- Legal for Trade- EC Type Approvable; OIML
- Net Weight- 48.50 lb (22 kg)
- Platform Construction- Stainless Steel
- Power- Rechargeable Battery (Not Included); AC Power (Included)
- Protection Rating- IP69k; IP68
- Tare Range- To capacity by subtraction
- Units of Measurement- Gram; Kilogram; Pound; Ounce; Pound:Ounce
- Working Environment- 14°F – 104°F, 80%RH, non-condensing (-10°C – 40°C, 80%RH, non-condensing)
Ohaus Defender® 6000 Washdown Bench Scale I-D61XW | 120lbs CapacityItem#: 30572889
The Defender 6000 Series Extreme Washdown Bench Scale is specifically designed for food, chemical and pharmaceutical applications, including production and packaging. Defender 6000 handles the most demanding applications with 316 stainless steel platform and frame, and hermetically-sealed stainless steel IP69K load cell. Defender 6000 meets metrological approvals, NSF listing, and supporting HACCP systems.
Weighing, Counting with APW optimization, Percent Weighing, Checkweighing, Checkcounting, Dynamic Weighing/Display Hold
7-Segment LCD with white backlight, height 45mm + 3 Color Checkweigh LED
100-240 VAC / 50/60 Hz universal power supply, hardwired
Easy access communication ports including RS232 and USB host (included), second RS232/RS485/USB device, Ethernet and WiFi/Bluetooth, Discrete I/O and Analog output (sold separately as accessories); GLP/GMP data output with real-time clock
316 stainless steel platform and frame, hermetically-sealed, stainless steel load cell, IP68/IP69K
316 stainless steel housing indicator and mounting bracket, knife-resistant front panel
150% overload capacity protection, 3-color check light bar, menu and key lock, selectable environmental and auto-print settings, stability indicator, overload/underload indicators, low battery indicator, auto shut-off, auto tare, adjustable rubber feet
- Defender 6000 stands up to harsh cleaning in processing and packaging environments with IP68 immersion/ IP69K washdown protection, 316 stainless steel construction and hermetically-sealed load cell.
- Durable Defender 6000 is NSF certified, supporting HACCP systems with a 316 stainless steel base and sturdy indicator providing corrosion protection in food, chemical processing, and packaging.
- Versatile scales include fast weight display and multiple software modes to meet food, chemical processing, and packaging needs.
- Defender 6000 is designed for simple connectivity in a variety of application settings.