- Capacity: 22 cu. ft. / 623L
- Door(s): single, solid
- Defrost System: Auto
- Temperature Range: -15°C to -30°C
- Exterior Dimension: 77.0”H x 30.3”W x 32.7”F-B
- Interior Dimension: 53.9”H x 25.6”W x 27.6”F-B
- Alarm: High/Low temperature alarm, door ajar alarm, power failure, remote alarm contacts, memory backup of set temp.
- Casters: standard
- Shelves: 4 adjustable wire shelves; 110 lbs. capacity
- Door Lock: display key lock, keyed outer doors, standard padlock hasp
- Electrical Requirements: 115V, 60Hz, 15 Amp breaker, NEMA 5-15P plug
- Access Port: (2) 30mm dia. (left) / 20mm dia. (top)
- Net Weight: 342 lbs.
- Warranty: 3 year Parts & Labor
PHCbi MDF Series 22 Cu. Ft. Auto Defrost Biomedical Freezer (-20°C/-30°C)Item#: MDF-U731-PA
The MDF Series Biomedical Freezers from PHCbi are designed for long- or intermediate-term storage at temperatures as low as -30°C. The MDF-U731-PA freezer is constructed with a high-performance laboratory auto-defrost refrigeration system making it ideal for general purpose storage within medical, biotechnology, and industrial laboratories. This 22.3 cubic foot unit provides maintenance-free storage with no end user intervention to defrost the unit or clean up condensate. It’s forced air circulation with dual fans helps to maintain precise, consistent temperature control below -20°C throughout the chamber even during defrost cycles. This auto defrost freezer features a microprocessor controller, large storage capacity, two access ports, casters, remote alarm contacts, and a padlock The MDF Series Biomedical Freezers have all the right features for even the strictest application including: advanced temperature controls, precise uniformity, temperature stability, and accurate alarms and monitoring.
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL PHCBI BRAND EQUIPMENT
For a limited time only get FREE Dock-to-Dock freight on all PHCbi equipment. Contact us for a proposal
- ENERGY STAR Certified
- Uniformity: Using the microprocessor technology the MDF series provides precise and uniform storage temperatures regardless of ambient conditions.
- Microprocessor Controls: Comprehensive set point, alarm, monitoring, and diagnostic functions are maintained by PHC-built microprocessor controller with digital display of all input/output function.
- Sample Protection Functions: Digitally adjustable temperature set point, high/low temperature alarm, door ajar alarm, remote alarm contacts, and non-volatile memory backup functions. Both visual and audible alarms are standard. Standard keyed door lock and integrated padlock hasp are standard features.
- General Purpose, Maintenance-Free Storage: Storage at -30°C with electronically controlled auto-defrost, which occurs only on demand. It leads to minimized temperature spikes and maintenance free storage. No need for end user intervention to defrost unit and clean up condensate.
- Adjustable Shelving System: Four adjustable wire shelves with over 100 pound capacity each allowing for flexible material storage configurations.
- Quiet Operation: The MDF Series has energy-efficient refrigeration design with no noisy condenser fan. In combination with low dB level compressor, this unit is uniquely quiet and perfect for in-lab installations.
- Warranty: 2 years parts and labor; 3 year compressor parts
Optional Features and Accessories:
- Single or dual point temperature monitor
- Digital temperature recorder with datalogger
- Built-in 6”, 7-day chart recorder with pen(s)
- Free-standing 6”, 7-day chart recorder with pen(s)
- Chart recorder paper
- Replacement chart recorder pens
- Additional shelf
- Electronic lock
- Additional access port
- 4-20ma Output Module
- Freezer Monitoring - LabAlert™
- 1 Year Ext. Warranty
Optional Validation Services
- Validation Documents IQ/OQ
- Validation Documents IQ/OQ/PQ
- Pre-delivery Calibration
- Pre-deliver Temperature Mapping
- Factory Acceptance Test