- Capacity: 24.4 cu. ft. / 690L
- Door(s): single, solid
- Defrost System: manual
- Temperature Range: -15°C to -30°C
- Exterior Dimension: 77.0”H x 30.3”W x 32.7”F-B
- Interior Dimension: 59.8”H x 25.6”W x 27.5”F-B
- Alarm: High/Low temperature alarm, door ajar alarm, power failure, remote alarm contacts, memory backup of set temp.
- Casters: standard
- Shelves: 4 adjustable wire shelves; 110 lbs. capacity
- Door Lock: display key lock, keyed outer doors, standard padlock hasp
- Electrical Requirements: 115V, 60Hz, 15 Amp breaker, NEMA 5-15P plug
- Access Port: 30mm dia. (left) / 20mm dia. (top)
- Net Weight: 335 lbs.
PHCbi (formerly Panasonic) MDF Series 24.4 Cu. Ft. Manual Defrost Biomedical Freezer (-30C)Item#: MDF-U731M-PA
The MDF Series Biomedical Freezers from PHC (formerly Panasonic Healthcare) are designed for long- or intermediate-term storage at temperatures as low as -30°C. The MDF-U731M-PA freezer is constructed with a high-performance clinical grade refrigeration system making it ideal for medical, biotechnology, and industrial laboratories storing blood components, enzymes, culture media, specimens, vaccines, and other temperature sensitive materials. This 24.4 cubic foot freezer is equipped with a manual defrost system offering outstanding temperature uniformity and stability without temperature spikes. This unit features a microprocessor controller, large storage capacity, two access ports, casters, remote alarm contacts, and a padlock. The MDF Series Biomedical Freezers have all the right features for even the strictest application including: advanced temperature controls, precise uniformity, temperature stability, and accurate alarms and monitoring.
- ENERGY STAR Certified
- Uniformity: Using the microprocessor technology the MDF series provides precise and uniform storage temperatures regardless of ambient conditions.
- Microprocessor Controls: Comprehensive set point, alarm, monitoring, and diagnostic functions are maintained by PHC-built microprocessor controller with digital display of all input/output function.
- Sample Protection Functions: Digitally adjustable temperature set point, high/low temperature alarm, door ajar alarm, remote alarm contacts, and non-volatile memory backup functions. Both visual and audible alarms are standard. Standard keyed door lock and integrated padlock hasp are standard features.
- Enzyme Storage Bins: The optional full storage system creates a flexible and convenient inventory system for enzymes and many other types of samples. The total system includes 14 storage bins and additional wire shelving.
- High Performance Operation: Unlike many other cold wall freezers, the MDF Series has cooling coils strategically spaced in the walls, not only along both sides and the back of the chamber, but also on the top and the bottom of the chamber to ensure maximum cooling performance.
- Adjustable Shelving System: Four adjustable wire shelves with over 100 pound capacity each allowing for flexible material storage configurations.
- Quiet Operation: The MDF Series has energy-efficient refrigeration design with no noisy condenser fan. In combination with low dB level compressor, this unit is uniquely quiet and perfect for in-lab installations.
- Warranty: 2 years parts and labor; 3 year compressor parts
Optional Features and Accessories:
- Single or dual point temperature monitor
- Digital temperature recorder with datalogger
- Built-in 6”, 7-day chart recorder with pen(s)
- Free-standing 6”, 7-day chart recorder with pen(s)
- Chart recorder paper
- Replacement chart recorder pens
- Additional shelf
- Full plastic bin storage system - Consists of MDF-T07SC (2 sets of BINS) x 7 & MDF-T07ST (3sets of shelves) x 1
- Electronic lock
- Additional access port
- 4-20ma Output Module
- Freezer Monitoring - LabAlert™
- 1 Year Ext. Warr
Optional Validation Services
- Validation Documents IQ/OQ
- Validation Documents IQ/OQ/PQ
- Pre-delivery Calibration
- Pre-deliver Temperature Mapping
- Factory Acceptance Test