- Exterior Dimensions: 23.8" W x 23.7" D x 34.1" H (606 x 600 x 867 mm)
- Interior Dimensions: 19.9" W x 17.1" D x 25.6" H (507 x 434 x 650 mm)
- Effective Capacity: 5.0 cu.ft. (142 L)
- Shelves & Shelf Dimensions: 3 coated steel wire Dimensions: 19.2" x 14.75" (487 x 375 mm)
- Access Port: 1 on Right side of product (1.2" (30 mm) diameter)
- Compressor: 40 W (hermetic)
- Refrigerant: R-600a
- Temperature Control Range: 2 to 8 in 0.1° increments
- Alarms: Power failure (Optional), high temperature deviation (V-B), low temperature deviation (V-B), door open (V-B), sensor failure (V) V=Visual, B=Buzzer
- Net Weight: 100 lbs (45 kg)
- Electrical Requirements: 115V, 60Hz, 1Ø, NEMA 5-15P requires NEMA 5-15R receptacle
- Door: 1- Electro galvanized steel
- Insulation: HFO foamed-in-place
- Temperature Display- LED
- Door Lock: Key lock, top mounted with 2 keys
- Warranty: 2 years parts and labor
PHCbi PR Series 5.0 Cu. Ft. Solid Door Undercounter Medical RefrigeratorItem#: PR-L5181W-PA
The PR-L5181W-PA is engineered to meet the strict regulatory guidelines of the CDC, ANSI and NSF. The laboratory undercounter combines high performance temperature control with environmentally friendly refrigerants and energy efficiency. Precision temperature control and uniformity prevent the interior from cooling below freezing and risking vaccine and biologic viability whether the unit is loaded or empty.
Please note this product ships freight
REQUEST A QUOTE
Purpose-Built Cold Chain Storage
PHCbi brand undercounter refrigerators are engineered to create, maintain and restore precise temperatures necessary for vaccine storage. Our purpose-built vaccine storage refrigerators are designed for temperature uniformity and stability that is not commonly found with household or commercial cabinets. PHCbi brand vaccine refrigerators satisfy current and evolving storage guidelines essential for vaccine cold chain storage.
Meeting Regulatory Standards
The PR-L5181W-PA features precise temperature control engineered to meet the current and evolving criteria included in the CDC, NSF and ANSI guidelines for vaccine storage while requiring less energy than traditional undercounter refrigerators.
With a compact footprint, the PR-L5181W-PA is designed for functional workspaces and fits under most tables, cabinets and lab benches. An optional stacking accessory is available to maximize storage capacity when space constraints become a concern.
The purpose-built PR-L5181W-PA is designed to maintain the high performance necessary for valuable inventory. This biomedical undercounter refrigerator has been designed to maintain high performance temperature uniformity of ±3°C even when loaded, as often occurs during peak vaccine season. The solid door protects light-sensitive materials. The self-closing mechanism mitigates scenarios that could result in lost product if a door is left ajar.
Microprocessor Controller and Alarms
The unit has a door-mounted control with an easy to view LED display that features a preset automatic alarm tracking around the temperature setpoint. The alarm is set at +3°C above and below setpoint, consistent with vaccine and high-value product storage requirements.
Cycle Defrost System
The PR-L5181W-PA undercounter refrigerator utilizes a sophisticated defrost cycle, which provides assurance of optimum temperature control maintenance at all times. The cycle defrost system only triggers when needed and when the compressor is not running, minimizing temperature spikes often associated with common defrost systems.
Energy and Sustainability
This undercounter laboratory refrigerator provides energy efficiency and sustainability without compromising performance. Traditional HFC refrigerants have been replaced with environmentally friendly HC refrigerants to meet EPA Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) guidelines and Canadian Environmental Protection Act (CEPA) regulations for low global warming and ozone depleting substances.
Access Port and Security
The 1.2" (30 mm) access port permits the passage of external temperature monitoring probes through the chamber without intruding on the door gasket. The door includes an integrated key lock.