- External Dimensions (WxDxH): 31.5" x 21.6" x 39.3" (802 x 549 x 998 mm)
- Internal Dimensions (WxDxH): 28.7" x 19.2" x 27.5" (730 x 489 x 699 mm)
- Electrical: 115V, AC, 60Hz, 8Amp, 1Ø
- Pre-filtration eliminates particles at 5.0μm or larger to an efficiency of 92% as defined in BS EN ISO 779.
- HEPA filtration (H14 Standard) eliminates particles 0.3 microns or greater to an efficiency of 99.997% providing ultra-clean particle free Class 5 BS EN ISO 14644-1:1999 air conditions.
Caron UV PCR CabinetItem#: 800mm-PCR
The UV PCR workstation from Caron protects against contamination by bathing the PCR apparatus in sterile air and limiting risk of contamination from the operator’s arms, or from any equipment bought into the otherwise sterile environment. A positive pressure ensures that there is no ingress of airborne contaminants from the surrounding laboratory environment.
- Powerful UV tube lights are combined with carefully located optical reflectors to ensure uniform intensity distribution of the UV radiation throughout the cabinet
- Control system allows the choice of timed UV exposure from 5-30 minutes
- Door sensors switch off UV lamps if door flap is opened, ensuring operator safety
- Acrylic protects the operator from beta emissions from commonly used 32P labelled compounds
- Cabinet is supplied with handy corner shelves, which do not hinder the working area. Door flaps offer excellent access to the cabinet interior
- 18W white lights, operated from an external switch, illuminate cabinet interior
- Side panels include ports for cable access
- Filtration system delivers air to ISO5 quality
- Automatic fan speed increase on door opening maintains air velocity to 0.45m/s (88 fpm) at the workstation front
- Electronic filter saturation indicator
- Fan noise level <50 dBA