- Estimated Shipping Weight: 160.0 lbs/ 73.0 kg
- Dimensions: 36" w x 28.6" d x 36.8" h
- Electrical: 115V, 50/60 Hz, 3 A
- Built-in Options: Airflow monitor, UV Light
- Nominal Width: 3'
- Region: U.S. and Canada
- Conformance: CAN/CSA C22.2, UL
Labconco 3′ Purifier Filtered PCR Enclosure with UV Light, Protection Panel and Airflow MonitorItem#: 3970305
Purifier Filtered PCR Enclosures direct HEPA-filtered air downward over the work area to provide ISO Class 5 (formerly Class 100) conditions and protect your work from particulate contamination. These specialized vertical clean benches provide a controlled environment in which to perform polymerase chain reaction experiments. These enclosures include a variable digital timer that provides UV light exposure continuously or in user-selected increments of 5, 10, 15, 30, 60, 120 or 240 minutes to deactivate DNA and RNA contaminants. When the set time expires, the UV light automatically switches off in preparation for the next experiment.
Purifier Filtered PCR Enclosures do not provide protection to the user and should not be used in conjunction with biohazardous material, toxins or radionuclides.
Purifier Filtered PCR Enclosures are available in 2, 3 and 4' widths.
Labconco also offers Purifier Horizontal Clean Benches that direct HEPA-filtered air horizontally over the work area and Purifier Vertical Clean Benches that direct HEPA-filtered air down over the work area.
- Nominal downflow velocity of 45-65 fpm
- Aerodynamic air foil
- Supply HEPA filter, 99.99% efficient on particles 0.3 micron
- ISO Class 5 air (formerly Class 100 per Federal Standard 209E)
- Disposable prefilter
- Variable speed built-in blower with motorized impeller and solid state control rated for 10 amps
- Intrinsically-sound, negative pressure design
- Minihelic pressure gauge
- Air diffuser
- UV-resistant, glacier white and gray, powder-coated aluminum and steel construction
- UV-opaque and resistant 1/4" thick tempered safety glass sash and sides
- Fluorescent lamp
- 254 nm UV lamp with interlocked UV protection panel
- Variable digital timer for UV exposure with eight settings in minutes of 5, 10, 15, 30, 60, 120, 240 and continuous
- Blower and 3-way light (flourescent, UV and off) switches
- 9.4" high sash opening
- Ergonomic 10° angled and hinged sash that pivots upward, locks to a loading height of 20" and has wiping seals to promote ISO Class 5 conditions
- Two utility ports with iris openings and plugs
- ETL Listing (115 volt, 60 Hz models)
- One year warranty on parts and service
- Built-in Guardian Airflow Monitor that continuously monitor downflow airflow and has two LED lights to indicate when airflow is within or outside set point range.
- 2', 3' and 4' widths
- International electrical configurations
- Supporting base. See Adjustable Height Base Stands
- Supporting work surface. See Solid Epoxy Dished Work Surfaces
- UL Standard 3101-1/61010-1 (115 volt models)
- CAN/CSA Standard C22.2 No. 1010.1 conformity (115 volt models)
- CE Conformity marking (230 volt models)