- Estimated Shipping Weight: 100.0 lbs/ 45.0 kg
- Dimensions: 48" w x 26.7" d x 25.7" h/ 122 x 68 x 65 cm
- Electrical: 115V, 50/60 Hz, 10 A
- Region: U.S. and Canada
- Conformance: UL
- Lighting: Fluorescent, Variable Timed UV
- Nominal Width: 4'
- Power Cord & Plug: 115 volts, 15 amps
- Sash Opening: 7.8"
- Subcategory: Non-Ventilated PCR Enclosure
Labconco Purifier Non-Ventilated PCR EnclosureItem#: 3952400
Purifier Non-Ventilated PCR Enclosures provide an enclosed non-ventilated work space for conducting polymerase chain reaction procedures. These enclosures include a UV light with timer so that interior surfaces may be decontaminated and trace DNA denatured during periods of non-use. The user may select from eight time settings. The UV light automatically shuts off when time expires, signally the enclosure is ready for the next experiment. Because these enclosures do not provide protection to the user, they should not be used in conjunction with biohazardous material, toxins or radionuclides. You and your safety officer must carefully assess the risk associated with any operation performed in a Purifier Non-Ventilated PCR Enclosure.
- UV-resistant, glacier white and gray, dry powder epoxy-coated aluminum and steel construction
- UV-opaque and resistant, 1/4" thick tempered safety glass sash and sides
- 7.8" high sash opening
- Ergonomic 20° angled and hinged sash that pivots upward, locks to a loading height of 20" and has wiping seals to reduce cross contamination
- UV-Protection Panel that close the sash opening
- Fluorescent lamp
- 254 nm UV lamp with interlocked UV protection panel
- Interior electrical receptacle
- Variable digital timer for UV exposure with eight settings in minutes of 5, 10, 15, 30, 60, 120, 240 and continuous
- Front-mounted switches for 3-way light (fluorescent, UV and off) and auxiliary electrical receptacle
- Two utility ports with iris openings and plugs
- ETL listing (115 volt models)
- One year warranty on parts and service
- UL Standard 3101-1/61010-1 (115 volt models)
- CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 1010.1 conformity (115 volt models)
- CE conformity marking (230 volt models)
- International electrical configurations
- Supporting work surface. See Solid Epoxy Dished Work Surfaces.
- Supporting base. See Adjustable Height Base Stands.
- Adjustable Foot Rest
- Ergonomic Chair