- Neck Opening: 31"
- Exterior Dimensions: Inches (MM)
- Width: 37 (939)
- Depth: 48 (1,219)
- Height: 54.5 (1,384)
- Interior Dimensions: Inches (MM)
- Usable Height: 36 (914)
- Usable Diameter: 29 (737)
- Maximum Storage Capacities:
- Vials (2ml): 21,000
- Blood Bags (50ml): 1,168
Freezer Rack Info:
- Capacity: 17 Racks (15 Boxes Per Rack, 255 boxes per freezer)
- Rack options: CF-15-2 or CFA-15-2
Custom BioGenic Systems V-3000ABEH-C Carousel Isothermal LN2 Freezer (Extended Height)Item#: 77302CEH
The Carousel Isothermal Liquid Nitrogen Freezers from Custom Biogenic Systems (CBS) provide the most consistent liquid nitrogen storage temperatures without any contact of LN2. The liquid nitrogen is stored in a patented jacketed space in the wall of the freezer, offering safe dry storage for your samples. The carousel feature provides a convenient holder for freezer racks which rotates in order to easily remove racks from the system. The wide lid opening of these isothermal freezers allows for easy, unrestricted access to samples while maintaining temperatures inside the freezer. The Custom BioGenic Carousel Isothermal Liquid Nitrogen Freezers have an industry best temperature gradient that averages -193°C inside the storage area.
*Image shown is standard model and not extended height model
- No need to remove one rack to access another.
- No unnecessary exposure to room temperatures.
- Carousel is rotate from outside of the freezer reducing the risk of injury or temperature fluctuations.
- Exceptional temperature uniformity.
- Easy access to samples from the front of the freezer.
- Removable console allows fro complete access to the sample storage space if necessary.
- CBS Isothermal Carousel Freezers are cooled by a patented liquid nitrogen jacket, with no liquid in the sample storage space.
- The only true dry storage freezer available.
- No risk of cross-contamination though liquid nitrogen contact without the need for special packaging.
- The isothermal design also provides added user-safety eliminating contact with or splashing of liquid nitrogen.
- Aluminum square racks
- Stainless steel square racks
- Vertical racks
- Mini racks
- Canister and frame systems
- Canisters / Cassettes
- Platform dividers
- LN2 Capacity (Liters): 89
Hatch-style lift off lid with built in holder
- Rotation of carousel by the unique ratchet handle on top of the freezer reduces operator hazard.
- Easily remove one rack at a time.
- No need to remove one rack to access the rack needed.
- No unnecessary exposure to room temperature helps to maintain critical temperature stability.
- Square lid opening allows access to square racks and helps reduce LN2 consumption.
- Removable console allows access to storage area in case of emergency.
2301 Controller Features:
- Time tested, reliable and designed to keep your sample storage safe and secure.
- New 16 Port Connector:
- 0-5 volt outputs provide temperature & level data for connection to existing alarm/monitor system.
- 4-20 mA outputs provide temperature & level data for connection to existing alarm/monitor system.
- Sequential and One-Fill-All-Fill input and output connection for filling systems.
- New two level temperature display option:
- Temp. A displays temperature at the lid, approximately 11"(27.94cm).
- Temp. B displays temperature inside the storage space, approximately 20"(50.80cm)
- Additional Features:
- Records 12 alarms & events such as fill start, fill stop, etc. with dated time stamp, printed or displayed.
- Ethernet and auxiliary RS485 for future expansion.
- Dedicated 24Vdc signal output to activate a third 24Vdc valve to control the LN2 supply.
- Global Remote Alarm-Dry contact that switches during any alarm condition.
- Date Log- Print or display Temp. A, Temp. B and level with date and time stamp.