- Exceptionally quiet FSI nonvibrating containment enclosure ensures sample stability
- Efficient, high speed Impeller fan
- 4” pleated HEPA air filters
- Tool-less removable plenums allow easy wipe down and cleanup
- Extruded, anodized aluminum airfoils smooth and direct airflow
- Dished phenolic resin base is corrosion resistant, nonporous, and noncombustible
Flow Sciences Nanotechnology WorkstationsItem#: NANOTECH-FLOW
Nanotechnology Workstations are specially designed to protect researchers from the often unpredictable variations in toxicity, chemical, and physical properties of nanoparticles, which necessitate protected breathing zones and risk assessment, management, and containment strategies. The variability of nanoparticles presents vast challenges for environmental monitoring and minimizing workplace contamination. These units are designed to provide low airflow, non-turbulent containment to protect researchers when analyzing chemical or physical modifications and how they affect nanomaterials.