- Enclosure constructed of 3/8″ acrylic
- Chemically resistant phenolic resin baseAir plenums mounted on rear of enclosure
- Dished to contain spills
- Black Base for easy powder detection
- White Base available
- Filter air using the FSI Fan Filter Housing and then connect to house exhaust via a thimble connection.
- Filter air using the FSI Fan Filter Housing and then recirculate back into the labMultiple filtering options available including Bagout HEPA with 99.99% efficiency and a variety of Carbon filters in single or dual filtration configurations
- Enclosure can connect directly to house exhaust
- Angled front of enclosure allows safe up-close work
- Maximum personnel protection maintained without sacrificing worker comfort
- Aerodynamically designed air foils equipped with alarm sensor
- Each system comes standard with a Face Velocity Alarm
Flow Sciences Ventilated Balance Safety Enclosure (VBSE)Item#: VBSE-FLOW
Ventilated Balance Safety Enclosure (VBSE) are specifically designed to provide maximum containment for balance applications. The opening of these VBSE's has uniquely designed acrylic airfoils that allow a smooth turbulence-free airflow that prevents balance fluctuation. Weigh down to 1μg without fluctuations or loss of product. The VBSE work surface is black for easy powder detection, constructed of tough, chemically resistant phenolic resin, and has a dished bottom for containing spills. Enclosures feature an ergonomic, energy efficient design with angled front for worker comfort. Meets and exceeds the ASHRAE 110 standard for containment and uses up to 80% less energy than a standard fume hood. Each system comes standard with a Face Velocity Alarm. Ventilated Balance Safety Enclosure's are for use in pharmaceutical, chemical, biological, and toxicological laboratory settings.