- Cu. Ft.: 4.5
- Plasma Pack Capacity: 40 x 300ml bags
- Door(s): single, stainless steel
- Temperature Range: -17C to -35C (0F to -31F); factory preset -30°C (-22°F)
- Exterior Dimensions: 34"H x 23.75"W x 25.62"D
- Interior Dimensions: 21.54"H x 19.75"W x 18.32"D
- Alarm: standard
- Casters: optional
- Drawers: 2; shelves optional
- Door Lock: standard
Electrical Requirements: 115V, 60Hz, 1PH; 7.1 amps; 5-15P NEMA Plug
- Shipping Weight: 205 lbs.
Note: The CDC requires a data logger or temperature monitoring device to consistently record live temperature readings from the inside of a refrigerator or freezer when storing all types of vaccines. Constant monitoring of vaccines at recommended temperatures is essential for maintaining the efficacy of a vaccine. Failing to do so can lead to wasted vaccines or ineffective vaccines being administered to patients. Please follow the CDC requirements for Vaccine Storage & the COVID-19 Vaccination Program found here.