- Exterior Dimensions (W x D x H) 25.5 x 27.5 x 36.188 in 648 x 699 x 894 mm
- Foot Print (W x D) 22.625 x 20.825in 575 x 530 mm
- Interior Dimensions (W x D x H) 20.25 x 20.678 x 24 in 514 x 525 x 610 mm
- Shelf Dimensions (W x D) 18 x 18.75 in 457 x 476 mm
- Shelves Supplied (Standard) Quantity 4
- Maximum Shelf Capacity 16
- Maximum Weight Capacity 25 lbs (11.34 kg) per shelf 125 lbs (56.7 kg) per incubator
- Water Pan Dimensions (W x D x H) 10 x 1.5 x 12 in 254 x 38 x 305 mm
- Water Pan Capacity 2 Liters (Maximum) 1.5 Liters (Recommended Fill)
- Electrical Requirements: 115V, 50/60Hz
- Volume 5.65 ft3, 160 L
- Net Weight 225 lbs,103 kg
- Quality Assurance UL, UL-C, CE
In-VitroCell ES NU-5710 Direct Heat CO2 Incubator with Dual Sterilization CyclesItem#: NU-5710
The In-VitroCell ES (Energy Saver) NU-5700 series is a direct heat CO2 incubator providing 5.65 ft3 (160 L) of usable space designed to deliver a reliable controlled In-vitro environment for optimum tissue cell culture growth. The chamber also provides an environment for the storage and preservation of gametes and animal tissue cell cultures at or near body temperature.
NuTouch Electronic Control System: The NU-5710 is equipped with the user-friendly NuTouch Electronic Control system, which is a touchscreen system that makes managing the incubator easy.
Designed for Contamination Control
Dual Sterilization: To protect laboratory personnel and the products in the chamber, the incubator is engineered to keep contamination to a minimum. The NU-5710 offer dual sterilization cycles -- at 145°C dry and 95°C humidified.
Protective Design: The incubator has also been designed to minimize potential hiding places for contamination. It has coved corners and a crevice-free interior, which makes it easy to clean.
Closed Loop HEPA Filtration: For maximum contamination control, the NU-5710 incubator is designed with a closed loop HEPA filtration system. Using standards similar to an ISO Class 5 Clean Room, the incubator's filtration system is maintained at positive pressure while gas and air continuously pass through the 99.99-percent effective HEPA filters.
Minimal Vibration: For product protection, the incubator has fewer moving parts, which means reduced vibration. Reducing vibration helps protect cell lines.
Fast Recovery Times: The NU-5710 incubator has faster recovery times after door openings for both temperature and CO2 gas.
Temperature Accuracy: A dual wave infrared (IR sensor) within the incubator maintains accurate CO2 levels in the growth chamber, which are accurate within ±0.1 percent, and it is insensitive to other components within the chamber, such as water vapor.
Temperature Uniformity: The incubator is able to maintain a uniform temperature, ±0.3°C, and this temperature is monitored using dual temperature probes, to ensure optimal product growth and health.
Simple Humidity Control: Humidity control in the NU-5710 is simple. The relative humidity level of up to 95 percent is achieved through the use of a stainless steel pan filled with distilled water no purer than 1 mega ohm, placed on the bottom of the chamber.
- NuTouch Electronic Control System
- Closed Loop HEPA Filtration System
- 16-Gauge Type 304 Polished Stainless Steel Growth Chamber
- 16-Gauge Type 304 Polished Stainless Steel Shelving (Qty 4)
- Infrared (IR) Sensor
- CO2 Sample Port
- R5 Insulation System
- Independent Door Heater
- Right Hinge Swing Field Reversible Exterior Door
- Right Hinge Swing Field Reversible Inner Glass Door
- Removable/Autoclavable Inner Door Gasket
- Quantity Four (4) Shelves
- Quantity Four (4) Wall Brackets
- Quantity Eight (8) Shelf Guides
- Heavy Duty Leg Levelers
- USB Port
- RJ-11 Communication Port for Remote Alarm Connection
- RJ-45 Jack - RS-485 2-way Communication
- Output: Control system levels and alarms/events
- Input: Commands from a Computer to view and update operating parameters
- RJ-45 Jack - 4-20 mA Analog Output for monitoring all active control system levels
- Utility Access Port
- Stainless Steel Water Pan
- 8-foot (2.5m) electrical power cord
- Field Stackable with Appropriate NuAire Incubator Models
- Control Range: 5°C to 55°C (37°C default) (5°C above ambient to 30°C maximum ambient)
- Set-Point Range: 5°C to 55°C (37.0 Default)
- Uniformity: ±0.3°C @ 37°C
- Accuracy: ± 0.1°C
- Recovery: 0.12°C/min. on Average
- Display Resolution: 0.1°C
- Door and Perimeter Heater Control Logic: Proportional base duty cycle based on Temperature set point and -20 to +20% manually adjustable to adapt to ambient conditions.
- Temperature Sensor Type: Precision Integrated Circuit
CO2 Control Standard:
- Range: 0.1 to 20% (default 5%). (0.0 set point idles system)
- Accuracy: ±0.1%
- CO2 Recovery: Up to 5% ±0.2% / -0.5 in 5 minutes Average
- CO2 Display Resolution: 0.10%
- CO2 Control Logic: Fixed Algorithm/Manual, Environmental Adaptable
- CO2 Sensor Type: Infrared single source dual wave length
You may also like…
CO2 Resistant Orbital ShakerItem #: OSC-26M
$4,250.00$3,400.00 VIEW PRODUCT