- Exterior Dimensions (W x D x H) 26.75 x 27.12 x 41.5 in. 679.5 x 689 x 1054 mm
- Foot Print (W x D) 23.75 x 20.75 in. 603.2 x 527.1 mm
- Interior Dimensions (W x D x H) 21.5 x 21 x 26.5 in. 546.1 x 533.4 x 673.1 mm
- Volume 5.65 ft3, 160 L
- Net Weight 235 lbs, 106 kg
In-VitroCell ES NU-5720 Direct Heat CO2 Incubator with Dual Sterilization Cycles & Humidity ControlItem#: NU-5720
The In-VitroCell ES (Energy Saver) NU-5720 series is a Hypoxic Direct Heat CO2 incubator providing 5.65 ft3 (160L) of usable space designed to deliver a reliable controlled In-vitro environment for optimum tissue cell culture growth. The chamber of this incubator also provides an environment for the storage and preservation of gametes and animal tissue cell cultures at or near body temperature.
- NuTouch Electronic Control System: The NU-5720 is equipped with the user-friendly NuTouch Electronic Control system, which is a touchscreen system that makes managing the incubator easy.
- Precise CO2 Control: The direct-heat CO2 incubator accurately measures the percentage of carbon dioxide gas using a dual-wave infrared (IR) sensor. The measurement is accurate within ±0.1 percent and is insensitive to other components, such as water vapor.
- Faster Recovery Times: The CO2 level and temperature recover automatically in approximately five minutes after a one-minute door opening. Humidity recovers to 90 percent of original level 20-40 minutes after a 15-second door opening.
- Sterile Environment: Dual sterilization cycles (95°F humidified or 145°F dry) help control contamination when switching cell lines.
- Closed-Loop HEPA Filtration: The CO2 incubator has a closed-loop HEPA filtration system, similar to an ISO Class 5 clean room. A continuously operating air pump maintains positive pressure as gas and air pass through the 99.99 percent efficient filters.
- Clean Design: The interior of the direct-heat incubator is constructed of 16-gauge steel and is crevice-free and cove-cornered. This design, coupled with the fact that the highly polished stainless steel surface inhibits biological growth and is easily cleaned, helps prevent contamination. The inner shelves and rails are easy to remove for sterilization.
- Vibration Free Construction: Because the NU-5720 is constructed with few moving parts, there is almost no vibration to disturb cell lines.
- Precise Temperature Control: The side, bottom, top and back walls of the chamber have foil heating elements and an individual door heater provide a stable temperature accurate within ±0.3°C. Temperature is monitored using dual-temperature sensor probes. Also, two fans mounted on the bottom cover panel run continuously for accurate chamber temperature control over a 60-85°F ambient temperature range.
- Relative Humidity Control: Proper humidity levels up to 95% percent are maintained in the CO2 incubator chamber through water evaporation from a stainless steel three-liter reservoir. A sensor monitors humidity, and water vapor is injected to meet the set point.
- Control Range: 5° above ambient (to a 30° max ambient) to 55°
- Set-Point Range: 5°C to 55°C (37.0 Default)
- Uniformity: ±0.35°C @ 37°C
- Accuracy: ± 0.1°C
- Recovery: 0.12°C/min. on Average
- Display Resolution: 0.1°C
- Door and Perimeter Heater Control Logic: Base Duty Cycle set to chamber temperature Set-Point Proportional 0-100% [manually adjustable]
- Temperature Sensor Type: Precision Integrated Circuit
- Range: 0.1 to 20% 5% Default Set Point
- Accuracy: ±0.1%
- CO2 Recovery: Up to 5% ±0.2% / -0.5 in 5 minutes Average
- CO2 Display Resolution: 0.1%
- CO2 Control Logic: Fixed Algorithm/Manual, Environmental Adaptable
- CO2 Sensor Type: Infrared (NDIR)
You may also like…
Traceable® Temperature/Humidity WIFI Data Logger Compatible w/ TraceableLIVE® Cloud Service-Remote CableItem #: LABC3-6521
Traceable® Temperature/Humidity WIFI Data Logger Compatible w/ TraceableLIVE® Cloud Service-Ambient SensorItem #: LABC3-6520
Traceable® External Probe RH/Temperature Monitoring HygrometerItem #: LABC3-4154
CO2 Resistant Orbital ShakerItem #: OSC-26M
Traceable Digital Thermohygrometer with ClockItem #: LABC3-5660
Traceable® Ambient RH/Temperature Monitoring HygrometerItem #: LABC3-4155
Traceable® Memory-Loc Datalogging HygrometerItem #: LABC3-6454CC
Traceable® Excursion-Trac Datalogging Traceable HygrometerItem #: LABC3-6452CC