- Interior Dimensions: 14.6" W x 14.3" D x 15.2" H (370 x 363 x385 mm)
- Interior Volume: 1.8 cu.ft. (50 L)
- Outer Door: 1; Field reversible
- Inner Door: 1; Sealing tempered glass with positive latch
- Shelves: 2 (stainless steel copper enriched alloy); 13.9" W × 12.1" D × 0.5" H (353 × 308 × 12 mm); Max Load Per Shelf 15.4 lbs (7 kg);
- Access Port: 1: Back wall, upper left side (1.2" [30 mm] diameter) with silicone (non-VOC) stopper
- Net Weight: 99 lbs (45 kg)
- Temperature Control Range: Ambient temperature +º5C to +50ºC
- Temperature Uniformity: ±0.25ºC
- CO2 Control Range: 0ºC to 20ºC, ± 0.15ºC
- CO2 Controller: Microcomputer, Input by keypad
- Display: White graphic OLED readable to 0.1 increments
- Interior Spaces: Stainless steel copper enriched alloy
- Warranty Information: 3 years parts and labor
- Alarms: Power Failure (R); Temperature Deviation (V-B-R); Gas Deviation (V-B-R); Supply Empty (V-B-R); Door Open (V-B-R)
- Humidity Plan: 1; Stainless Steel
- Leveling Feet: 4
- Noise Level: 29 dB(A)
- Power Supply: 115V, 1Ø, 60Hz, NEMA 5-15P requires NEMA 5-15R receptacle
- Controller: Microprocessor – digital with soft keys
- Sensor: CO2 - Dual IR
- Temperature Sensor: Thermistor
- Warranty: 3 years parts and labor, 5 year CO2 sensor
PHCbi MCO-50AICL-PA Cell-IQ Stackable CO2 Incubator 1.8 cu.ft.Item#: MCO-50AICL-PA
The PHCbi brand Cell-IQ MCO-50AICL-PA stackable CO2 incubator offers precise and accurate control of CO2, humidity and temperature for optimal culturing conditions. This laboratory incubator features standard and optional passive and active contamination mitigation systems with a three-hour H2O2 vapor option for thorough and complete resolution of bacteria and viruses in a compact, space saving design that can be double or triple stacked.
Featuring the patented Direct Heat and Air Jacket conditioning system, digital microprocessor control and monitoring, and optional patented SafeCell UV technology, the Cell-IQ MCO-50AICL-PA stackable incubator is an ideal selection for cell culture applications.
A stable, uniform temperature is maintained by the microprocessor controlled Direct Heat and Air Jacket system. CO2 is quickly restored to setpoints after door openings, while relative humidity returns to an elevated state to prevent media desiccation and achieve optimal cell culturing.
Precision Gas Sensor
Unaffected by temperature or humidity changes, the dual infrared CO2 sensor continuously calibrates for control and accuracy. Dual sensors deliver real-time chamber CO2 density readings for optimal recovery after door openings, maintaining setpoint to within 0.15% or better.
Compact and Stackable
The versatile design of the Cell-IQ MCO-50AICL-PA compact CO2 incubator permits the units to be double or triple stacked for a maximized footprint. A streamlined interior optimizes space and reduces contamination risk while improving ease of maintenance.
Superior Contamination Control
Exclusive inCu-saFe® alloy interior provides the germicidal properties of copper with the corrosion resistance of stainless steel. Optional SafeCell™ UV light provides an added layer of contamination control, safely destroying contaminants at the humidification source from behind a plenum wall. A high-speed H2O2 vapor decontamination option utilizes a combination of vaporized hydrogen peroxide and UV light to permeate and safely clean the chamber in less than 3 hours.
Easy to Clean
The integrated inCu-saFe shelf design incorporates a seamless interior chamber that mitigates contamination while remaining easy to clean and free of corrosion. Shelf channels are molded into the sidewalls, minimizing moving parts and eliminating the need for brackets and clips.
Advanced Touchpanel Controller
An intuitive controller provides comprehensive management over interior incubator chamber parameters. Temperature, CO2 and humidity setpoints and alarm deviations are controlled on an LCD touchscreen for ease of use, even with gloved hands. Standard USB data port permits convenient transfer of logged performance.
The digital microprocessor controller manages and records lab incubator functions and user inputs, delivering full control over the inner chamber environment and alarms through an arrow prompted touchscreen menu. Events and parameters include temperature, CO2, humidity, door status and timing, UV status and parameter deviation alarms.