- External Dimensions (W × D × H Inches)- 24.4” W x 28.7” D x 35.6” H
- Internal Dimensions (W × D × H)- 19.3 x 20.6 x 26.2
- Volume (cu.ft)- 5.8 cu.ft (165L)
- Net Weight (lbs/kg)- 163lbs./74kg.
PHCbi MCO-170ACL-PA CytoGrow CO2 IncubatorItem#: MCO-170ACL-PA
The CytoGrow CO2 incubator includes strategic upgrades designed to improve performance, contamination control and user interface for establishing and maintaining a safe in vitro cell culture environment.
Unified Controller- A central intuitive control panel with graphic user interface simplifies operation and improves visibility of key performance parameters. An organic LED input/output display creates an ergonomically friendly selection of all functions including temperature and CO2 set points and alarm deviation limits for temperature and CO2. A USB data port permits download of logged performance and event information.
Easier to Clean- The slide-out perforated stainless steel shelves rest securely in integrated shelf channels molded into the left and right side walls, eliminating the need for troublesome shelf brackets and clips. Molded shelf channels reduce the amount of interior parts by up to 80%. Perforated shelves promote natural temperature and gas uniformity.
Elimination of Condensation- The innovative Peltier powered dew stick located in the interior chamber draws condensation away from the inner door, outer door and inside inCu-saFe® copper enriched stainless steel surfaces. The dew stick returns moisture to the humidity reservoir and arrests contamination before it can destroy cell cultures. Interior temperature control and uniformity are not affected.
Central Management- The microprocessor controller manages all incubator functions and user inputs through an arrow prompted menu. Notifications include actual temperature, actual CO2, door status, UV status and deviation alarms. A thermal conductivity CO2 sensor maintains setpoint to within 0.1% and reduces any need for periodic calibration. A USB port on the front panel permits a .csv download of temperature, CO2, deviations and events for permanent recordkeeping.
Germicidal Barriers- An optional built-in UV lamp automatically destroys airborne contaminants through serial dilution of air that gently circulates through a rear plenum. The inCu-saFe copper enriched stainless steel alloy creates an internal germicidal barrier against airborne contaminants. Unlike pure copper, the inCu-saFe surface will not discolor or corrode due to CO2 exposure over time.
Reproducibility Assured- Reduction of interior parts and condensation control helps minimize external factors that often complicate efforts to reproduce cell culture and other protocols. Stable temperature and CO2 are quickly restored to setpoints after door openings, while relative humidity returns to an elevated state to prevent media desiccation.
- Temperature Control Range & Fluctuation (°C): Ambient +5 ~ +50, ±0.1
- Temperature Uniformity (°C): ±0.25
- CO Control Range & Fluctuation (%): 0 ~ 20, ±0.15
- Humidity Level and Fluctuation (%RH): 95 ±5
- Temperature Sensor: Thermistor
- Display: White graphic OLED readable to 0.1 increments
- CO2 Sensor: Thermal conductivity
- Exterior Material- Painted steel (rear cover coated steel)
- Interior Material- Stainless steel copper enriched alloy
- Humidity Pan- Stainless steel with ½ cover (qty. 1)
- Shelves: 3 (stainless steel copper enriched alloy with integrated shelf support)
- Shelf Dimension (W × D × H Inches/mm): 18.5”W x 17.7”D x 0.5”H/ 470 x 450 x 12
- Max. Load per Shelf: 15lbs./7kg.
- Max. Total Load: 61lbs./28kg.
- Max. Total Shelf Capacity: 10
- InCu-saFe Chamber, Plenum, Shelves, Shelf Channels: Passive, Included (stainless steel copper enriched alloy)
- SafeCell UV Light System: Passive (optional)/Active (included)
- Power Supply: 115V, 1Ø, 60Hz NEMA 5-15P requires NEMA 5-15R receptacle