- Exterior Dimensions (W x D x H) 25.5 x 27.5 x 36.188 in 648 x 699 x 894 mm
- Foot Print (W x D) 22.625 x 20.825in 575 x 530 mm
- Interior Dimensions (W x D x H) 20.25 x 20.678 x 24 in 514 x 525 x 610 mm
- Shelf Dimensions (W x D) 18 x 18.75 in 457 x 476 mm
- Shelves Supplied (Standard) Quantity 4
- Maximum Shelf Capacity 16
- Maximum Weight Capacity 25 lbs (11.34 kg) per shelf 125 lbs (56.7 kg) per incubator
- Water Pan Dimensions (W x D x H) 10 x 1.5 x 12 in 254 x 38 x 305 mm
- Water Pan Capacity 2 Liters (Maximum) 1.5 Liters (Recommended Fill)
- Volume 5.65 ft3, 160 L
- Net Weight 225 lbs, 103 kg
In-VitroCell ES NU-5741 Hypoxic Direct Heat CO2 Incubator Dual Sterilization, Humidity/O2 ControlItem#: NU-5741
The In-VitroCell ES (Energy Saver) NU-5741 series is a Hypoxic Direct Heat CO2 Incubator featuring Dual Sterilization cycles, Humidity Control and O2 Control This incubator provides 5.65 ft3 (160L) of usable space designed to deliver a reliable controlled In-vitro environment for optimum tissue cell culture growth.
- NuTouch Electronic Control System: The NU-5720 is equipped with the user-friendly NuTouch Electronic Control system, which is a touchscreen system that makes managing the incubator easy.
- Hypoxic Conditions: The chamber of the incubator can offer hypoxic conditions, using a sensor for O2 control and injecting N2 gas to meet a set point in a range of 0.5 percent to 21 percent, accurate with ±0.25 percent.
- Dual Sterilization Cycles: The NU-5741 incubator is engineered with dual sterilization cycles to protect both products in the chamber and personnel in the lab. The dual cycles are at 145°C dry and 95°C humidified.
- Designed for Protection: The incubator was designed with a coved corner and crevice-free interior, which makes it both easy to clean and limits potential hiding places for contamination.
- Closed-Loop HEPA Filtration: The closed-loop HEPA filtration system in the NU-5741 model incubator was also designed to minimize the risk of contamination. The system is similar to that of an ISO class 5 clean room, maintained at a positive pressure, with gas and air continuously passing through 99.99 percent efficient HEPA filters.
- No Vibration: The incubator has no vibration since there are fewer moving parts. The reduced vibration helps protect cell lines.
- Humidity Control: Humidity control in the NU-5741 is managed through a three-liter reservoir that injects water vapor to meet a set point up to 95 percent. This system is used in the incubator in place of a user water pan. The humidity control system is accurate within +5 percent / -3 percent.
- Faster Recovery Times: The NU-5741 incubator features faster recovery times after door openings, which helps maintain temperature, CO2 gas and O2 levels.
- Accurate CO2 Levels: There is a dual wave infrared sensor in the incubator that helps maintain proper CO2 concentrations in the growth chamber, accurate within ±0.1 percent. The sensor is insensitive to other components, such as water vapor.
- Uniform Temperature: The uniform temperature in the incubator (±0.3C) is monitored using dual temperature probes.
- Control Range: 5°C to 55°C (37°C default) (5°C above ambient to 30°C maximum ambient)
- Set-Point Range: 5°C to 55°C (37.0 Default)
- Uniformity: ±0.3°C @ 37°C
- Accuracy: ± 0.1°C
- Recovery: 0.12°C/min. on Average
- Display Resolution: 0.1°C
- Door and Perimeter Heater Control Logic: Proportional base duty cycle based on Temperature set point and -20 to +20% manually adjustable to adapt to ambient conditions.
- Temperature Sensor Type: Precision Integrated Circuit
- Range: 0.1 to 20% (default 5%). (0.0 set point idles system)
- Accuracy: ±0.1%
- CO2 Recovery: Up to 5% ±0.2% / -0.5 in 5 minutes Average
- CO2 Display Resolution: 0.1%
- CO2 Control Logic: Fixed Algorithm/Manual, Environmental Adaptable
- CO2 Sensor Type: Infrared single source dual wave length
You may also like…
CO2 Resistant Orbital ShakerItem #: OSC-26M
Traceable® Temperature/Humidity WIFI Data Logger Compatible w/ TraceableLIVE® Cloud Service-Ambient SensorItem #: LABC3-6520
Traceable® Temperature/Humidity WIFI Data Logger Compatible w/ TraceableLIVE® Cloud Service-Remote CableItem #: LABC3-6521
Traceable® Memory-Loc Datalogging HygrometerItem #: LABC3-6454CC
Traceable® External Probe RH/Temperature Monitoring HygrometerItem #: LABC3-4154
Traceable® Ambient RH/Temperature Monitoring HygrometerItem #: LABC3-4155
Traceable® Excursion-Trac Datalogging Traceable HygrometerItem #: LABC3-6452CC
Traceable Digital Thermohygrometer with ClockItem #: LABC3-5660