- Chamber volume (L / cu ft): 80/2.8
- Range (℃ / ℉): Amb. +5 to 80 / Amb. +9 to 176
- Fluctuation at 37℃ (±℃ / ℉): 0.1 / 0.18
- Variation at 37℃ (±℃ / ℉): 0.5 / 0.90
- Shaking System-
- Motion Type: Orbital
- Amplitude size (mm / inch, dia.): 19.1 / 0.75
- Speed range (rpm): 20 to 500 (stackable : 20 to 250)
- Speed stability (rpm, %): ±1
- Timer (count-down): 999 hr 59 min.
- Max. Speed per permissible Load (rpm)
- 500 (max.10kg / 22.0 lbs)
- 400 (max.15kg / 33.1 lbs)
- 250 (max.15kg / 33.1 lbs) - (stacked)
- Platform (W×D): 350×350mm / 13.8" x 13.8"
- Exterior (W×D×H): 578×815×854 mm/ 22.8"x32.1"x33.6"
- Interior (W×D×H): 440×440×418 mm/ 17.3"×17.3"×16.5"
- No. of wire shelf (standard / max.): 2 / 8
- Net weight (Kg / lbs): 153 / 337.3
- Electrical requirements (120V, 50 / 60Hz): 6.4A (230V model available, use AAH23432K)
REQUEST A QUOTE
Lab Companion ISS-3075 Incubated Shaker (150L / 5.3 cu ft)Item#: AAH23415U
REQUEST A QUOTE
Structural Functional Features
- Best space-efficient model with double stacking.
- Up to 80°C, 500rpm enables setting of various experimental conditions.
- Three operating modes: Temperature & Shaking, Temperature, or Shaking.
- Includes internal power outlet.
- Shaking structure with minimized vibration.
Use Convenience Features
- Accurate rpm and temperature control through temperature auto-tuning / microprocessor PID and calibration.
- Monitor via mobile app anytime, anywhere with LC Connected. (mobile monitoring system) (when purchased LC GreenBox)
- Countdown timer (999 hours 59 minutes) of shaking operation.
- Intuitive operation with color touch display.
- High brightness / low-power LED illumination makes it easy to observe inside.
- Spill drain port for internal cleanliness and easy maintenance.
- Electronic over temperature protection system. (advanced over temperature (A-OT) limiter) Independent precision temperature sensor and controller provides more secure and reliable over temperature protection.
- Conventional over-temperature protection system. (B-OT, backup over temperature limiter) A backup device against electronic system failure, mechanically preventing over temperature even when there are electronic errors.
- Soft start and stop shaking function.
- Malfunction prevented by controller lock function.
- Displays all information such as device operation and error occurrence.
- Overcurrent protection device restricts operation when objects are caught inside the system and shaking is not possible.
Real-time self-diagnostics to check equipment for abnormal conditions.
- Alarm is generated by monitoring difference between actual rpm/temperature and set rpm/temperature.
- Detects abnormal conditions relating to the platform on which the sample is placed and stops the operation.
- Automatic restart as it was operated after power recovery.