- Air Cleanliness (ISO 14644): ISO-Class-3
- Built-in Shelf for Stand-Up Option: Option
- Casters: 4 (102), Lockable
- Construction: Painted Steel Main Cabinet, Stainless Steel Plenum & Work Surface, Polycarbonate View Screen
- Control System: AeroMax
- Diffuser: Metal
- Downflow fpm (m/s): 60 FPM (0.30 m/s)
- Electrical Configuration: 115V60Hz, 230V5060Hz
- Exhaust Filter: 3-inch (76mm) 99.99% Efficiency on 0.3 microns
- Exhaust Prefilter: Polyurethane Foam 15PPI
- Feeder Holder(s): N/A
- Folding Shelf Dimensions (W x D): Option, 14-inch (355mm) x 30-inch (762mm)
- Free Standing Cage Top Holder: Accessory
- Fumigation: per NIH/NSF Procedures: Yes
- Hand Sanitizer Dispenser: Accessory
- HEPA Filter Seal Type: Neoprene, Spring-loaded
- Inflow fpm (m/s): 75 (0.38
- Lighting: LED
- Light Intensity fc (Lux): Inquire
- Magnifying Glass in Window: Option
- Motorized Base Stand: Included
- Outlet(s): One, Right Sidewall
- Plenum Type: Inquire
- Power Cord: 15A
- Power Cord Length Foot (Meter): 25 ft. (7.62m) Cord Reel
- Protection: Product
- Safety Certification: UL, UL-C
- Service Valves (3/8-inch NPT): N/A
- Style: Console
- Supply Filter: 3-inch (76mm) 99.99% Efficiency on 0.3 microns
- Supply Prefilter: Polyurethane Foam 15PPI
- Viewing Window Inches (mm): Hinged
- Work Access Opening(s) : 14 (356)
- Work Surface: Stainless Steel
NuAire AllerGard ES NU-621 Single Side Animal Transfer StationItem#: NU-621
The AllerGard NU-621 is a singled-side Animal Transfer Station (ATS) that offers improved allergen protection through a dynamic air barrier of 75 fpm (0.38 m/s) through the front of the cabinet. The HEPA filtered laminar downflow air of 60 fpm (0.30 m/s) provides animal sterility within the work zone. In addition, HEPA filtered exhaust air provides environmental protection to the vivarium. Model NU-621 is available in three nominal widths to fit your available laboratory space or cage change workflow. A pre-filtration system extends supply and exhaust HEPA filter life. Constructed on a motorized based the NU-621 is perfect for multiple users. AllerGard NU-621 provides the perfect environment for medical veterinary directors and vivarium facility managers looking for an ergonomic solution to efficiently change mouse and rat cages in a sterile environment while improving allergen protection.
DYNAMIC AIR BARRIER
The single-sided design of model NU-621 creates a dynamic air barrier of 75 fpm (0.38 m/s) at the opening of the cabinet. The result is a more powerful air barrier improving allergen protection and animal sterility.
SINGLE PASS AIRFLOW
The airflow pattern starts with the supply pre-filter located on top of the station, continues through the supply Impeller and through the supply HEPA filter providing 99.99% particle removal at 0.3 microns. The airflow moves in a uniform vertical pattern providing particulate-free air in the work zone. The down flow air is then pulled into the vacuum slots around the work surface, through the exhaust pre-filters, and the exhaust HEPA filter.
LARGE ACCESS OPENING
A Large 14-inch (356 mm) Access Opening makes it easy to add and remove the largest cages while providing your arms an extended range of motion.
Spacious Work Zone
A Spacious Work Zone offers more room to work with cages and allows for the additional placement of work flow items such as feed, water bottles, and more.
Sit or Stand at a Range of Heights
Model NU-621 provides the ability to Sit or Stand at a Range of Heights through an automatic lift system offering 12-inches (305 mm) adjustable height.
Large Unobstructed View
A large 12 inch (305 mm) slanted view screen provides an unrestricted view of the work zone allowing the technician to adequately and safely do their job.
- 75 fpm (0.38 m/s) Inflow
- 60 fpm (0.30 m/s) Downflow
- 4-inch (102 mm) Casters
- Pre-filtration System
- 14-inch (356 mm) Access Opening
- Hinged Polycarbonate View Screen
- Warranty: 3 Years Parts & Labor