- Exterior Dimensions: 23.8" W x 23.7" D x 34.1" H (606 x 600 x 867 mm)
- Interior Dimensions: 19.9" W x 17.1" D x 25.6" H (507 x 434 x 650 mm)
- Effective Capacity: 5.0 cu.ft. (142 L)
- Shelves & Shelf Dimensions: 3 coated steel wire Dimensions: 19.2" x 14.75" (487 x 375 mm)
- Access Port: 1: Right side of product (1.2" (30 mm) diameter)
- Compressor: 40 W (hermetic)
- Refrigerant: R-600a
- Temperature Control Range: -15˚C to -25˚C in 0.1˚C increments
- Alarms: Power failure (Optional), high temperature deviation (V-B), low temperature deviation (V-B), door open (V-B), sensor failure (V) V=Visual, B=Buzzer
- Net Weight: 100 lbs (45 kg)
- Electrical Requirements: 115V, 60Hz, 1Ø, NEMA 5-15P requires NEMA 5-15R receptacle
- Door: 1- Electro galvanized steel
- Insulation: HFO foamed-in-place
- Temperature Display- LED
- Door Lock: Key lock, top mounted with 2 keys
- Warranty: 2 years parts and labor
PHCbi PF Series Undercounter Laboratory Medical Freezer (-20°C) | 5.0 Cu. Ft. | Solid DoorItem#: PF-L5181W-PA
The PHCbi PF-L5181W-PA high performance undercounter medical freezer is designed to maintain temperatures between -15°C and -25°C with a tight uniformity of ±5°C for storing critical vaccines and biologics. This medical freezer model is engineered to meet CDC guidelines in a small footprint. Precise temperature control and uniformity protect vaccine and biologic viability whether the unit is loaded or empty.
Please note this product ships freight
REQUEST A QUOTE
Temperature Control Precision
This freezer features precise temperature control engineered to meet the current and evolving criteria for vaccine storage while requiring less energy than traditional undercounter medical freezers. The purpose-built PF-L5181W-PA is designed to maintain the high performance necessary for valuable inventory using the latest inverter compressor speed technology for optimum control.
Ease of Use and Accessibility
With a compact footprint, the PF-L5181W-PA is designed for functional workspaces and fits under most tables, cabinets and lab benches. The solid door protects light-sensitive materials. If a door is left ajar, the self-closing mechanism mitigates scenarios that could result in lost product. An alarm provides an even deeper level of protection. An optional stacking accessory is available to maximize storage capacity when space constraints become a concern.
Temperature Uniformity Even When Full
Many high performance vaccine storage freezers can maintain precise temperatures when they are empty. The PF-L5181W-PA vaccine freezer has been designed to maintain high performance temperature uniformity of ±5°C even when loaded, as often occurs during peak vaccine season. This model features evaporator shelving and forced air circulation within the chamber to ensure swift temperature pull-down upon startup and rapid recovery after door openings.
Energy and Sustainability
This undercounter biomedical freezer provides energy efficiency and sustainability without compromising performance. Traditional refrigerants have been replaced with environmentally friendly natural refrigerants to meet EPA Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) guidelines and the AIM Act of 2020 for low global warming potential and no ozone-depleting substances.
Microprocessor Control and Alarm
The unit has a door-mounted control with an easy to view LED display that features preset automatic alarm tracking around the temperature setpoint. The alarm is set at 3°C above and below setpoint, consistent with vaccine and high-value product storage requirements.
Manual Defrost System
The PF-L5181W-PA is a manual defrost high performance undercounter medical freezer. This ensures that sensitive frozen enzymes or vaccines are not exposed to temperature deviation common with freezers containing an auto defrost cycle.