- Volume (cu.ft. | liters): 12.7 I 360
- External Dimensions (W × D × H) (inches | mm): 26.4 × 34.7 × 72.4 I 670 × 882 × 1840
- Internal Dimensions (W × D × H) (inches | mm): 19.3 × 23.6 × 48.4 I 490 × 600 × 1230
- Net Weight (lbs | kg): 496 I 225
- Storage Capacity:
- 240 standard 2” boxes (24,000 x 2ml vials)
- 144 standard 3” boxes (14,400 x 4ml vials)
- 12 Inventory Racks for 2" boxes
- 12 Inventory Racks for 3" boxes
- Temperature Control Range: -50°C to -86°C in 1° increments
- Insulation Thickness, Material (inches I mm): 3.1 I 80, foamed-in-place + VIP Plus
vacuum insulated panels
- Shelves: Stainless steel, 3 shelves (adjustable); Inner dimensions: 18.7"W x 20.9"D (475 x 531 mm); Load: 110 lbs (50 kg) per shelf
- Access Port: 3; upper back wall (back-up system), bottom left (recorder sensor), bottom right (access); Inner diameter: 0.6 in (17 mm)
- Compressor: (2) 450 W
- Refrigerant: Mixed HC/HFC blended
- Alarms ((V = Visual Alarm, B = Buzzer Alarm, R = Remote Alarm):
- Power Failure: V-B-R
- Temperature (High and Low): V-B-R
- Sensor Failure: V-B-R
- Cooling Circuit Abnormality: V-B-R
- Door Open: V-B
- Battery Check: V
- Fan Motor Check: V
- Remote Alarm Contacts DC 30V 2A (normally open, normally closed, common)
- Cooling Performance: Normal operation: -86°C center of chamber (ambient temp. 30°C, no load); Secondary operation: -70°C center of chamber (ambient temp. 30°C, no load)
- Temperature Control System: Microprocessor, touchscreen data entry, password protected
- Warranty: 5 years parts and labor
PHCbi TwinGuard® Series 12.7 Cu. Ft. -86°C Upright ULT Laboratory Freezer (Capacity: 240 x 2″ Boxes)Item#: MDF-DU302VX-PA
- Product Specifications
- Product Features
- Literature & Manuals
- Product Videos
- Product Accessories
- Request a Proposal
- Ultimate Sample Protection: The dual cooling system offers the highest level of sample protection through the use of two independent refrigeration systems that maintain -86°C temperature. The two circuits work together for fast temperature recovery, while the secondary system keeps the temperature at -70°C if a service event occurs. With two independent systems, each sustaining ultra-low temperatures, your samples remain safe. Optional CO2 backup provides and extra layer of protection.
- Superior Temperature Uniformity: Redundant auto-cascade refrigeration systems unique to TwinGuard Series achieve superior temperature stability during initial startup and maintain uniformity following routine door openings and throughout the steady state.
- Maximized Storage Capacity for Efficient Use of Lab Floor Space: The cabinet and door insulation of TwinGuard Series ultra-low temperature freezers, are constructed using patented VIP Plus thin-profile vacuum insulation to maximize storage capacity and optimize use of floor space. This thin-wall composite insulation includes narrow-profile vacuum panel layers supported by foamed-in-place insulation. The highly efficient insulation also improves temperature stability following frequent door opening and extends warm-up times during power outages.
- Intelligent Color LCD Display: Easy to read close-up or from a distance, the high contrast color LCD display allows for easy touchscreen use. The display panel includes comprehensive audible and visual warnings, unit diagnostics, running temperature log and predictive analytics. A USB port makes transferring this logged data to a PC convenient. All performance attributes are displayed and an internal time/temperature log is expressed in graphic form.
- Microprocessor Controller and Alarms: TwinGuard ultra-low temperature freezers are managed by a microprocessor-based controller that combines security, monitoring, predictive performance and data logging functions into a single display with password protected menu screens.
- Energy Efficient: TwinGuard Series freezers are designed and constructed for peak performance and reliability while maintaining efficient operating costs. An ECO mode provides additional energy savings.
- EZlatch Ergonomic Design for Quick Access and Positive Door Closure: The patent pending EZlatch is engineered to tolerate frequent door openings, simplify one-handed access and control frost associated with extreme temperature differentials. The EZlatch, one component of the Advanced Frost Control system, is ergonomically designed to ensure comfortable operation. The Advanced Frost Control system in the TwinGuard series freezer model MDF-DU302VXC-PA combines an additional eight components specially engineered to enhance the performance envelope and ensure sample security, temperature integrity and frost control while extending freezer life.
Preventive Maintenance Tips to Maximize Ultra-Low Freezer Performance
How to Safely Unpack the PHCbi Brand VIP ECO Ultra-Low Freezer
Video embedding powered by Webilop
You may also like…
Standard Wrist Length Cryogenic Gloves, Size LItem #: LAB-CG-WR-L
Standard Wrist Length Cryogenic Gloves, Size MItem #: LAB-CG-WR-M
Excursion-Trac Ultra-Low Traceable® Datalogger Thermometer – 1 Stainless Steel ProbeItem #: LABC3-6426-3
Standard Wrist Length Cryogenic Gloves, Size SItem #: LAB-CG-WR-S
Standard Wrist Length Cryogenic Gloves, Size XLItem #: LAB-CG-WR-XL