- External Dimensions: 40.1" W x 27.1" D x 39.1" H (1018 x 688 x 993 mm)
- Internal Dimensions: 34.1" W x 19.3" D x 16.8" H (865 x 490 x 426 mm)
- Effective Capacity: 6.4 cu.ft. (180 L)
- Insulation: Rigid polyurethane foam (PUF) + VIP Plus Vacuum insulated panel
- Access Port: 2; Back wall and bottom
- Net Weight: 253.5 lbs (180 kg)
- Refrigerant: Mixed HC refrigerant (R-290, R-170, R-50)
- Temperature Control Range: -40°C to -86°C in 1° increments
- Alarms: High temperature, low temperature, power failure, remote alarm
- Cooling Performance: -86°C center of chamber (ambient temperature 30°C, no load)
- Temperature Control System: Microcomputer control system
- Sound Level: 52 dB(A)
PHCbi VIP ECO Natural Refrigerant 6.4 cu.ft. Ultra-Low Temperature Chest Freezer (-86°C)Item#: MDF-DC202VH-PA
The MDF-DC202VH-PA ultra-low temperature chest freezer provides reliable and precise temperatures for safe, long-term storage of high-value products. This VIP ECO series of compact, ultra-low temperature (-86°C) chest freezers is ideal for personal or individual clinical usage. The series makes use of a natural refrigerant, reducing environmental impact and delivering optimal storage in a compact footprint without compromising performance. The VIP ECO chest freezer has a sophisticated door latch with a magnetic gasket seal for secure closure of the outer door and cold air loss prevention.
REQUEST A QUOTE
Purpose-Built Cold Chain Storage:
- PHCbi brand ULT freezers are engineered from the inside out to create, maintain, and restore precise temperatures. Our purpose-built ultra-low temperature freezers are designed for temperature uniformity and stability necessary for safe, long-term storage of high value products.
- The MDF-DC202VH-PA ultra-low temperature chest freezer provides reliable temperatures as low as -86°C. The VIP® ECO MDF-DC202VH-PA chest freezer is part of the PHCbi brand VIP ECO Series of ultra-low temperature freezers. VIP ECO Series ULTs have earned a worldwide reputation for dependable performance in demanding environments where critical materials must be preserved for generations.
Performance and Reliability:
- From the inside out, VIP ECO freezers are designed for optimal storage and operation. Next-generation engineering harnesses the power of a high-output compressor technology to yield greater temperature uniformity.
- The MDF-DC102VH-PA chest freezer design provides optimal temperature stability and uniformity during routine lid openings, minimizing the loss of cold air even when the freezer lid is open.
Compact Chest Freezer:
- The MDF-DC102VH-PA ultra-low temperature (ULT) chest freezer is designed to fit individual, small group, or clinical uses in a compact footprint. The VIP ECO ULT chest freezer is configured to offer installation flexibility whether placed in a room corner or right alongside a desk.
Door Latch and Magnetic Gasket Combined:
- The VIP ECO Series ultra-low temperature compact chest freezer is designed with a specialized door latch and magnetic gasket to ensure complete closure of the outer door, preventing cold air leakage.
Security Control and Monitoring:
- The control panel with organic EL display is positioned close to the top to help enhance ease of use. The enhanced visibility makes user operation simple and intuitive. A logging function is included, allowing users to save temperature/alarm history data and transfer data using the USB port.
Energy Efficient, Natural Refrigerants:
- This natural refrigerant -86°C chest freezer minimizes environmental impact without jeopardizing ultra-low temperature freezer performance. Naturally occurring mixed hydrocarbon (HC) refrigerants have minimal effect on the environment and are compliant with environmental legislation for climate control. These refrigerants also provide efficient cooling without compromising performance, ambient tolerance, and recovery speeds following door openings.
- Temperature performance and energy management are balanced effectively to ensure high performance and energy efficiency.
You may also like…
Standard Wrist Length Cryogenic Gloves | LargeItem #: LAB-CG-WR-L
Laboratory & Medical Refrigeration Battery Backup SystemsItem #: BATTERYBACKUP
Standard Wrist Length Cryogenic Gloves | SmallItem #: LAB-CG-WR-S
Standard Wrist Length Cryogenic Gloves | Extra LargeItem #: LAB-CG-WR-XL
Standard Wrist Length Cryogenic Gloves | MediumItem #: LAB-CG-WR-M
Excursion-Trac Ultra-Low Traceable® Datalogger Thermometer – 1 Stainless Steel ProbeItem #: LABC3-6426-3