- Access Port: 1, Rear Upper Left, 1.2" 30mm.
PHCbi (formerly Panasonic) MCO-170AICUVL-PA cellIQ™ Series CO2 Incubator with UV DecontaminationItem#: MCO-170AICUVL-PA
The MCO-170AICUVL-PA cellIQ™ Series CO2 Incubator by PHCbi offers improved usability, rapid cleaning, and effortless maintenance, while delivering an outstanding environmental stability and multilevel contamination control. The cellIQ™ Series CO2 incubators are optimized for high value applications including stem cell research, autologous tissue regeneration, genomic and proteomic expression, low volume media micro-plate work, esoteric plant and amphibian cell culture and hyper-sensitive and transgenic cell culture. This 5.8 incubator features a patented direct heat and air jacket system for improved uniformity of ±0.25 at 37°C, a color LCD touch panel for full control over different protocols, and integrated shelf channels with minimal interior components providing more storage space and allowing for easy maintenance. The infrared (IR2) CO2 sensor provides ultra-fast recovery without overshoot and accurate CO2 averages during periods of frequent incubator access with multiple door openings. For contamination control, the inCu-saFe® chamber material helps minimize contamination concerns and direct positive and negative pressure air flow, while the patented SafeCell UV technology uses a programmable ultraviolet lamp that sterilizes air and humidity water pan without affecting the cell cultures. Overall, the cellIQ™ Series has everything a researcher could ask for: a repeatable, stable environment; ideal temperature and humidity uniformities; quick CO2 recovery times; consistent and accurate CO2 supply; and superior contamination control.
- Touch Screen: A color LCD touch panel delivers full control over different parameters. Touchscreen can be controlled with gloved fingers. Standard USB port provided for convenient log data transfer to a USB, memory stick and to a PC.
- Fast CO2 Recovery: Quick recovery and precise CO2 control utilizing a proprietary single-beam, dual detector infrared (IR2) sensor. Following door openings, full CO2 recovery is achieved within 2 minutes, without overshoot.
- SafeCell UV Decontamination: The new 5000 Hour UV Lamp provides long term maintenance free service without the production of Ozone. UV Lamp also provides easy access to an effective 24 hour chamber decontamination feature through the Touch Panel.
- InCu-saFe® Technology: The copper-enriched stainless steel alloy interior surface (inCu-saFe®) eliminates contamination sources and mitigates the effect of airborne contaminants introduced through normal use.
- Active Background Contamination Control: Together with the passive resistance of inCu-saFe® technology and the SafeCell UV Technology, the Active Background Contamination Control provides effective and continuous germicidal protection from airborne organisms without costly downtime.
- Condensation Management System: It uses a unique antibacterial coated ‘dew stick' cooled by peltier cooling technology that acts similar to a glass of cold water on a humid day. The condensed water droplets then fall back harmlessly into the humidity pan.
- Integrated Shelf Chamber: Shelf Channels are now an integral part of the chamber, opening up more space for trays, allowing the incubator to accommodate more culture containers.
- Easy Clean: cellIQ™ offers integrated shelf brackets with minimal interior component that makes it easier to clean and maintain.
- Consistent & Uniform Environment: The patented Direct Heat and Air Jacket System eliminates the need for a conventional water jacket system, while achieving temperature stability, chamber uniformity, and fast recovery following door openings.
- Optional Incubator Monitoring - LabAlert System: LabAlert makes the monitoring of your incubator easier than ever. You can keep a constant check on the temperature, humidity, CO2 levels, O2 Levels etc. that are being exposed to your cells – anytime, anywhere. Easy Set-up, Affordable pricing, Infinite Scalability and Intuitive user interface.
- Warranty: 3 year parts & labor, 5 year CO2 sensor.
Optional Features & Accessories:
- Panasonic LabAlert Monitoring System
- H202 Sterilization Kit
- Stacking Kit
Optional Validation Services
- Validation Documents IQ/OQ
- Validation Documents IQ/OQ/PQ
- Pre-delivery Calibration
- Pre-deliver Temperature Mapping
- Factory Acceptance Test