- Exterior Dimensions: 24.4" W x 28.7" D x 35.6" H (620 x 730 x 905 mm)
- Interior Dimensions: 19.3" w x 20.6" d x 26.2" h (490 x 523 x 665 mm)
- Interior Volume: 5.7 cu.ft. (161 L)
- Outer Door: Heated, painted steel
- Inner Door: 4 sealing tempered glass inner doors
- Shelves: 3 stainless steel copper enriched alloy shelves; 18.5" x 17.7" (470 x 450 mm)
- Access Port: 1, rear upper left (1.2" (30 mm) diameter)
- Insulation: polystyrene
- UV Lamp: Optional
- Net Weight: 170 lbs. (77 kg)
- Temperature Control Range: Ambient +5°c to +50°c
- Temperature Uniformity: ±0.25°c (ambient temperature 23°c, setting 37°c, co2 5%, o2 5%, no load)
- Co2 Control Range: 0% to 20%
- Co2 Variation: ±0.15%
- Co2 Sensor Type: Dual Filter IR
- Contamination Controls: Incu-safe copper enriched stainless steel interior and shelves, optional safecell uv light
- Decontamination Cycle Time: <3.0 hours
- Display: LCD touchscreen
- Heating System: Direct heat and air jacket system
- Interior Surfaces: Incu-safe copper enriched with stainless steel alloy
- Oxygen Control Range: 1-18% & 22-80%, ±0.2%; stabilized zirconia sensor
PHCbi MCO-170MP-PA cellIQ Series CO2 and O2 IncubatorItem#: MCO-170MP-PA
The MCO-170MP-PA cellIQ™ Series Multigas Incubator by PHC offers a high performance solution with precise CO2 and O2 controls for highly regulated cell culture applications including in vitro fertilization (IVF), genetic research, regenerative medicine, and other protocols that require CO2, sub-ambient (hypoxic), or above-ambient oxygen control.
- Fast CO2 Recovery: Quick recovery and precise CO2 control utilizing a proprietary single-beam, dual detector infrared (IR2) sensor. Following door openings, full CO2 recovery is achieved within 2 minutes without overshoot.
- Consistent Environment: The patented Direct Heat and Air Jacket System eliminates the need for a conventional water jacket system, while achieving temperature stability, chamber uniformity, and fast recovery following door openings.
- Humidity Control: Humidification is achieved by a combined forced-air and natural evaporation method enhanced by the Direct Heat and Air Jacket heating system. It is protected by an optical water level indicator to warn of low water in the removable humidity pan.
- Zirconia O2 Control: For Multigas cellIQ™ incubator, a solid zirconia oxygen sensor maintains sub-ambient O2 levels with high degree of precision. It is extremely durable and has fast response to door openings.
- InCu-saFe® Interior: Superior contamination control with an anti-microbial copper alloy stainless steel interior offers germicidal protection, while providing a non-corrosive environment.
- Control and Monitoring: The cellIQ™ Multigas incubator is managed by an integrated micro-processor controller with LCD graphical display. It simplifies all the incubator functions and provides stable temperature and humidity conditions through a combination of incubator performance systems. This is supervised by the controller, complete with alarm, programming, calibration and diagnostic protocols.
- Ergonomic Design: Interior components and adjustable shelves are configured for easy access, in situ decontamination, and flexible arrangement for a variety of applications. Four adjustable shelves are standard. Maximum shelf capacity is 15 shelves.
- Construction: 4 separate tempered glass, gasketed inner doors; reversible, heated exterior solid door; 4 separate sections, copper-enriched stainless steel interior; and 4 adjustable leveling legs
- Warranty: 3 years parts and labor, 5 year CO2 sensor
Optional Validation Services
- Validation Documents IQ/OQ
- Validation Documents IQ/OQ/PQ
- Pre-delivery Calibration
- Pre-deliver Temperature Mapping
- Factory Acceptance Test
Optional Features and Accessories:
- LabAlert™ Web and App Based Wireless Monitoring
- UV Decontamination Kit
- 1 Year Ext. Warranty
*Please Note: this unit is FDA registered for all applications including in vitro fertilization (IVF).