- SAFETY. The Hybrid Isolator series provides containment for highly toxic applications using APIs that need more safety than an opened face enclosure. FSI engineering controls are built in to prevent loss of containment. Third Party testing has proven containment on these units to below 50 ng/mÑ based on process and quantity.
- DESIGN. Designed as the next step in containment above the Top Mounted CVE, this unit is able to effectively contain using airfoils and plenums to create laminar airflow across the work surface and reduce eddies and turbulence. The Hybrid Isolator system is equipped with dual 4” HEPA filters that can be recirculated into the lab or sent directly to house exhaust.
- PHENOILIC BASE. The chemically resistant phenolic base is dished to maintain spills and protects the work surface from harmful chemicals.
- DUAL SPEED FAN. This enclosure includes a 2 speed adjustable fan that automatically switches between high and low speed depending on the draft shield being attached or unattached.
- ACRYLIC WALLS. The clear acrylic walls are used for increased ambient light transmission.
- INTERNEL LED LIGHT. This enclosure features an internal LED light for improved visibility inside of the enclosure and can be adjusted directly on to the application. This light comes standard with every Hybrid Isolator Enclosure.
- STANDARD SIZES. The Hybrid Isolator series is available in 3, 4, 5, 6, and 8 foot standard width options. Customs are available.
Flow Sciences Hybrid IsolatorItem#: HYBRID-FLOW
Hybrid Isolators are designed to protect workers from exposure to harmful chemicals by containing equipment used during research and manufacturing processes including High Potency Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients. Flow Sciences builds leading industry enclosures and the hybrid isolator has proven that with their factory acceptance testing with results showing containment below 50 nanograms/M3 (NG/M3) over an 8 hour time weighted average. These units reduce turbulence and reproduce consistent performance based results. All isolators have been developed using Flow Sciences’ expertise in CFD Computational Fluid Dynamics and can be designed and manufactured to fit the customer’s needs.