- Product Type: Enclosure
- Style: Vented
- Material Options:
- Poly (acrylic viewing panels)
- Poly (glass viewing Panels)
- External Width Dimension Options:
- External Depth Dimension: 30”
- Internal Height: 39”
- Base Options:
- Exhaust/Filtration Options:
- Remote Single HEPA
- Vent Kit Only
Flow Sciences LEV III™ Local Exhaust Ventilation HoodsItem#: FLOW-LEVH
Containment for Flash Chromatography, ROTOVAPS & Similar Applications.
Process: Effective for microwave digestion, oven processes, flash chromatography, oil extraction and similar processes.
Containment: Highly dependent on potency and quantity of the toxic material used, this unit can contain to nanogram levels from OEB 3–5.
Design: Save energy and lab space by moving process applications out of fume hoods. Fit for rotary evaporators, ovens, microwaves and more.
- Safety: The LEV III™ Series provides safety from chemical vapors generated during lab processes such as flash chromatography, evaporation from rotary evaporators, and similar applications. Vapors are pulled to the rear of the enclosure, then through the plenums to keep laminar flow across the work surface and remove vapors safely and effectively.
- Design: Compact design and versatility are the defining traits of the LEV III™ unit. This enclosure is lightweight making it easy to pick up and move as the lab dynamics change.
- Fire Suppression: The Fire Safety LEV III™ is designed with a fire suppression system. The fire trigger and extinguishing agent are attached within the enclosure to automatically detect and extinguish fires.
- Phenolic Base: The chemically resistant phenolic resin is used to coat the base. The base is then dished around the edges to maintain spills and protect the work surface from harmful chemicals.
- Construction: This unit comes standard with a polypropylene superstructure and a dished base coated in phenolic resin. Viewing ports are available in acrylic (ECP Series) or glass (ECG Series).
- Glass or Acrylic Walls: Standard clear acrylic walls offer increased visibility of the interior, glass viewing panels are an available add on.