- Product Type: Enclosure
- Style: Inert Gas/ Controlled Environment
- Material Options:
- Static Dissipative Acrylic
- Poly (acrylic viewing panels)
- Poly (glass viewing Panels)
- External Width Dimension Options:
- External Depth Dimension:
- 28” (END ONLY)
- 30" (ENP & ENG Only)
- Internal Height: 28”
- Base Options:
- Exhaust/Filtration Options:
- No Fan/Filter (END Only)
- No Fan/No Filter (END Only)
- No Fan/Safe Change Out Filter (Only ENP & ENG)
- 110-120v/50-60 Hz (END Only)
- 220-240v/50-60 Hz (END Only)
- Cool White Light (ENP & ENG Only)
- White & Yellow Light (ENP & ENG Only)
- Left Access Door (END Only)
- Left Pass Thru (ENP & ENG Only)
- Right Access Door (END Only)
- Right Pass Thru (ENP & ENG Only)
- Left Access Door/Right Pass Thru (END Only)
- Right Access Door/Left Pass Thru (END Only)
Flow Sciences NITROGENEMA™ Inert Gas IsolatorItem#: FLOW-NITROGENEMA
Achieve and maintain low humidity and/or oxygen levels.
Process: Dispensing and weighing pyrophoric substances, reactive substances, substances that react with oxygen mixing.
Containment: Capable of protecting your process by nearly eliminating all moisture or oxygen with the flow of inert gas.
Design: Time is crucial in your lab, so we have put engineered controls in place to minimize the purge time.
- Safety: With HEPA filtration, a one-way check valve, and the ability to connect to a house exhaust system, this product & personnel safety enclosure provides both the operator and the application with the highest level of safety available. With Flow Sciences’ reputation for safety, and the ability to engineer containment for your application, putting this enclosure in a class of its own.
- Design: The Nitrogenema TM is designed with clear acrylic walls using a static dissipative coating to reduce static in the enclosure
- Phenolic Base: The chemically resistant base is dished to contain spills and coated with a phenolic resin to protect the work surface from harmful chemicals.