- External Dimensions (W × D × H): 31.1 × 34.7" × 78.5" | 790mm × 882mm × 1993mm
- Internal Dimensions (W × D × H): 24.8" × 23.6" × 55.1" | 630mm × 600mm × 1400mm
- Capacity (2" boxes): qty 384
- Capacity (3" boxes): qty 256
- Inventory Racks (2" boxes): qty 16
- Inventory Racks (3" boxes): qty 16
- Access Port: 3, upper back center, bottom left rear, and bottom right rear, 0.6"
- Casters: 4 (2 leveling feet on front base)
- Controller: Microprocessor, touchscreen data entry, password protected
- Display: LCD color touchscreen
- Refrigeration System: Synchronized variable speed cascade system
- Compressors: (2) 750, variable speed
- Refrigerant: High-stage R-290 natural refrigerant. Low-stage R-170 natural refrigerant
Insulation Thickness Material (inches I mm): 3.1 I 80, foamed-in-place + VIP Plus vacuum insulated panels
- Inner Doors qty 2 insulated; ABS, w/ stainless steel frames and positive latches
- Shelves qty: 3 adjustable
- Max load per shelf: 110 lbs
- Shelf Dimensions (W × D): 24.2" × 21.0" I 615mm × 534mm
- Access Ports qty 3; Upper back wall (back-up system), bottom left (recorder sensor), bottom right (access)
- (Optional) Freezer Racks and Inventory System.
PHCbi VIP® ECO Natural Refrigerant 18.6 Cu. Ft. -86°C Ultra Low Temp Freezer (220V) (Capacity: 384 x 2″ Boxes)Item#: MDF-DU502VH-PA
The new VIP ECO ultra-low temperature freezers with natural refrigerants from from PHC (formerly Panasonic Healthcare) now deliver more energy efficient and dependable ultra-low temperature storage with forward performing cooling systems. PHC freezers are designed, tested and field-proven for safe, reliable storage of biologicals.
- New natural refrigerants minimize environmental impact without compromising ultra-low temperature performance.
- Fast pull-down to -80°C demonstrates reserve cooling power
- Fast recovery after door openings protects stored biological product integrity
- Narrow interior uniformity, top to bottom, side to side, front to back minimizes uncertainty
- Patented VIP Series cabinet design slows warm-up during power outage, saves energy
- Unique internal heat exchange increases performance envelope, tolerates high ambient temperatures
New User-Friendly Cabinet Design
- The Advanced Frost Control System is based on EZlatch, a new, one-hand door handle that simplifies door openings and closings.
- Multi-point door gaskets protect the cabinet periphery to save energy, reduce moisture accumulation and eliminate ice build-up
- The gasket is field-replaceable without tools and without shutting down or emptying the freezer
- Robust, insulated inner doors with secondary gaskets provide added protection
- Automatic vacuum relief permits quick door openings
Smart Controls with Graphic User Interface
- The new full-color touchscreen controller serves as a control, eye-level display and data management center with USB port.
- Graphical snapshots display temperature performance, door open frequency and duration, and other parameters
- All setpoints, alarms, data download preferences and notifications are accessed through a password-protected interface