- External Dimensions (W × D × H): 40.6" × 36.8" × 78.5" | 1030mm × 935mm × 1993mm
- Internal Dimensions (W × D × H): 34.3" × 23.6" × 55.1" | 870mm × 600mm × 1400mm
- Capacity (2" boxes) qty 576
- Capacity (3" boxes) qty 384
- Inventory Racks (2" boxes) qty 24
- Inventory Racks (3" boxes) qty 24
- Operating Temperature:
- -50°C to -80°C
- -40°C to -80°C
- Access Port: 3, upper back center, bottom left rear, and bottom right rear, 0.6"
- Casters: 4 easy movement (2 leveling feet on front base)
- Controller: Microprocessor, touchscreen data entry, password protected
- Display: LCD color touchscreen
- Refrigeration System: Synchronized variable speed cascade system
- Compressors: (2) 750, variable speed
- Refrigerant: High-stage R-290 natural refrigerant. Low-stage R-170 natural refrigerant
- Inner Doors qty 2 insulated; ABS, w/ stainless steel frames and positive latches
- Shelves qty 3 adjustable
- Shelf Dimensions (W × D): 33.7" × 21.0" I 855mm × 534mm
- Vacuum Relief Heated automatic with manual backup
- Warranty: 5 years parts and labor
PHCbi (formerly Panasonic) VIP® ECO Natural Refrigerant 25.7 Cu. Ft. -86°C Ultra Low Temp Freezer (220V) (Capacity: 576 x 2″ Boxes)Item#: MDF-DU702VH-PA
- Product Specifications
- Product Features
- Literature & Manuals
- Product Videos
- Product Accessories
- Request a Proposal
- New natural refrigerants minimize environmental impact without compromising ultra-low temperature performance.
- Fast pull-down to -80°C demonstrates reserve cooling power
- Fast recovery after door openings protects stored biological product integrity
- Narrow interior uniformity, top to bottom, side to side, front to back minimizes uncertainty
- Patented VIP Series cabinet design slows warm-up during power outage, saves energy
- Unique internal heat exchange increases performance envelope, tolerates high ambient temperatures
ENERGY STAR Certified and independently tested by a nationally recognized testing laboratory.
- 7.30 kWh/day, Steady State Energy Consumption
- 7.87 kWh/day, Daily Energy Consumption
- The Advanced Frost Control System is based on EZlatch, a new, one-hand door handle that simplifies door openings and closings.
- Multi-point door gaskets protect the cabinet periphery to save energy, reduce moisture accumulation and eliminate ice build-up
- The gasket is field-replaceable without tools and without shutting down or emptying the freezer
- Robust, insulated inner doors with secondary gaskets provide added protection
- Automatic vacuum relief permits quick door openings
- The new full-color touchscreen controller serves as a control, eye-level display and data management center with USB port.
- Graphical snapshots display temperature performance, door open frequency and duration, and other parameters
- All setpoints, alarms, data download preferences and notifications are accessed through a password-protected interface
- Freezer Racks and Inventory Systems.
- MDF-UB7-PW: CO2 backup system for MDF-DU702VH.
- MDF702SLF: Additional Shelf For MDF-DU702VH.
- MDF-7ID4-PW: Inner Door Kit with 4 Smaller Doors for MDF-DU702VH.
- MDF-7ID5-PW: Inner Door Kit with 5 Smaller Doors for MDF-DU702VH-Additional Shelf needed. ORDER WITH MDF702SLF TO GET EXTRA SHELF (not included).
Explore Reliability, Energy Efficiency of VIP ECO® Ultra-Low Freezer
Preventive Maintenance Tips to Maximize Ultra-Low Freezer Performance
How to Safely Unpack the PHCbi Brand VIP ECO Ultra-Low Freezer
Video embedding powered by Webilop
You may also like…
Excursion-Trac Ultra-Low Traceable® Datalogger Thermometer – 1 Stainless Steel ProbeItem #: LABC3-6426-3
Standard Wrist Length Cryogenic Gloves, Size LItem #: LAB-CG-WR-L
Standard Wrist Length Cryogenic Gloves, Size MItem #: LAB-CG-WR-M
Standard Wrist Length Cryogenic Gloves, Size XLItem #: LAB-CG-WR-XL
Standard Wrist Length Cryogenic Gloves, Size SItem #: LAB-CG-WR-S