- External Dimensions: 45.3" W x 34.3" D x 78.5" H (1150 x 870 x 1993 mm)
- Internal Dimensions: 39.8" W x 23.6" D x 55.1" H (1010 x 600 x 1400 mm)
- Effective Capacity: 29.8 cu.ft. (845 L)
- Internal Doors: 2 insulated; ABS, with stainless steel frames and positive latches
- Insulation: Foamed-in-place and VIP PLUS vacuum insulated panels: 3.1 in (78 mm)
- Shelves: Stainless steel, 3 shelves (adjustable); Inner dimensions: 38.9W in x 20.9D in (988W x 533D mm); Load: 110 lbs (50 kg) per shelf
- Access Port: 2; Back wall and chamber floor; Inner diameter: 0.6 in (17 mm)
- Net Weight: 723 lbs (328 kg)
- Compressor: (2) 1100 W (variable speed)
- Refrigerant: High-stage R-290 natural refrigerant, Low-stage R-170 natural refrigerant
- Temperature Control Range: -50ºC to -86ºC in 1º increments (center of chamber, ambient temperature 30ºC, no load)
- Alarms: High temperature, low temperature, power failure, door, remote alarm, battery life, fan motor life, filter alarm
- Cooling Performance: -86ºC (center of chamber, ambient temperature 30ºC, no load)
- Temperature Control System: Microprocessor, LCD color touchscreen data entry, password protected
- Area Footprint: 10.79 sq.ft. (~1.0 m2)
- Data Management: Optional with LabAlert Monitoring System
- Sound Level: 52 dB(A) (background noise 20 dB(A))
- Vacuum Release Port: Standard Manual
- Storage (boxes) for 2”/51 mm Fiberboard Boxes: 672
- Storage (boxes) for 3”/76 mm Fiberboard Boxes: 448
PHCbi (formerly Panasonic) VIP® ECO Natural Refrigerant 29.8 Cu. Ft. -86°C Ultra Low Temp Freezer (115V) (Capacity: 672 x 2″ Boxes)Item#: MDF-DU901VHA-PA
- High Capacity Storage, Superior Performance, 115V Operation
This large volume high capacity ultra-low temperature upright freezer is ideal for use in biorepositories, research freezer farms and facilities where bulk storage of sensitive biological material is managed. The cabinet orientation holds up to 672, 2" boxes or 448, 3" boxes within 10.79 sq.ft. (~1 sq.m). Powered by a 115V electrical service, performance, reliability and energy efficiency combine to secure valuable biological samples, making it a superior choice for new or replacement installations.
- Minimum Footprint for Efficient Use of Lab Floor Space
The upright cabinet design includes a patented VIP Plus thin-profile insulation composite which ensures exceptional insulation value while maximizing interior space efficiency and storage capacity. This highly efficient insulation also improves temperature stability following frequent door openings and extends warm-up times during power outages. The efficient volume-to-footprint ratio maximizes use of available floor space while still able to pass through a standard 36" wide doorway.
- Reliable Temperature Control Using Natural Refrigerants, Intelligent Compressors
Natural refrigerants minimize environmental impact without compromising ultra-low temperature performance. The robust refrigeration system is powered by a new generation of high performance inverter compressors, designed to maintain the most efficient energy consumption. Energy efficient reserve refrigeration power assures fast temperature recovery following door openings and tolerance for high ambient conditions such as warm labs or hallways. Operating costs are minimized while stored product protection is secured.
- EZlatch Ergonomic Design for Quick Access and Positive Door Closure
The patent pending EZlatch door handle is integral to the inventory access system. This feature is engineered to tolerate frequent door openings and control frost associated with extreme temperature differentials, protecting stored samples. Positive latching inner doors supplement the insulation factor of the outer door, maintaining the integrity of the door seal to assure energy efficiency. The ergonomic design permits secure one-handed opening and closing with a minimum of effort. An automatic vacuum relief port permits quick re-entry.
- Microprocessor Controller
An integral microprocessor controller combines freezer operation including setpoint security, system monitoring, predictive performance and data logging functions into a single eye-level door display. The large color LCD touchscreen can be controlled with a gloved hand. This password protected, fully functional display includes audio and visual warnings, unit diagnostics, temperature and door opening data. A USB port permits the convenient transfer of operating history as desired.
MDF-DU901VHA Introduction Video
Video embedding powered by Webilop