- Capacity: 8.2 cu. ft. / 231L
- Door(s): 1 exterior
- Storage Capacity:
- 150 standard 2" boxes (15,000 x 2ml vials)
- 105 standard 3" boxes (10,500 x 4ml vials)
- Temperature Range: -125°C to -150°C (in 1°C increments)
- Uniformity: ±5°C at-150°C (empty chamber, ambient temp. 24°C)
- Exterior Dimension: 39.8"H x 68.1"W x 30.1"F-B
- Interior Dimension: 24.2"H x 29.9"W x 19.5"F-B
- Alarm: standard
- Door Lock: front
- Voltage: 208-230V, 60Hz
- Net Weight: 717 lbs.
- Warranty: 3 years parts and labor; 5 year compressor parts
PHCbi VIP® PLUS Series 8.2 Cu. Ft. Cryogenic Chest Freezer (-150°C) | Capacity: 150 x 2″ BoxesItem#: MDF-C2156VANC-PA
The VIP® PLUS Series ULT Freezers from PHC offer maximum storage capacity while maintaining a uniform temperature of -150°C for long-term storage of your valuable samples. This mechanically refrigerated cryogenic freezer provides better top-to-bottom temperature uniformity than liquid nitrogen vapor-phase storage systems plus eliminates any concerns about possible cross-contamination. This ultra-low temp freezer maximizes storage capacity within a space-saving footprint, therefore keeping overall operating costs to a minimum. In conjunction with the standard liquid nitrogen back-up system, the MDF-C2156VANC-PA Cryogenic Chest Freezer offers a stable, long-term storage solution for cells and tissues. Click here to view freezer rack configurations for this model
- Patented revolutionary vacuum insulation cabinet construction reduces wall thickness and achieves more storage capacity than a conventionally insulated freezer without increasing the footprint.
- The temperature inside the freezer can be set and monitored easily by means of precise microprocessor temperature control with an LCD graphic display. The controller utilizes a platinum RTD sensor which is extremely precise and durable.
- Status Alert monitors ambient and system conditions continuously and notifies of any abnormalities before a problem can occur. In case of power failure or an irregular rise in temperature, a rechargeable, high capacity battery-operated indicator lamp and alarm will be activated.
- Graphic LCD panel with pop-up menu function on control panel provides a precise visual display and allows intuitive operation.
- VIP® PLUS offers superior performance in insulating properties providing unsurpassed uniformity in the chamber- top to bottom, side to side, front to back.
- The MDF-C2156VANC-PA is equipped with LN2 backup system as standard to prepare for any contingency. The built-in LN2 back-up system is self-activated if a power outage occurs. This feature helps ensure that the contents will be protected in the event of any power failure.
- Achieves 50% higher energy conservation than conventionally insulated model.
- The newly developed refrigeration system and the freezer structure offer a quiet environment.
- 1 scraper
- 1 set of keys
- 208/230V, 1 phase, 60 Hz, NEMA 6-15R, 15amp Receptacle
- Warranty: 2 years parts and labor; 5 year compressor parts
Optional Features and Accessories:
- 7-day, 6” circular chart recorder
- Chart recorder pens
- Chart recorder paper
- 4-20ma Output Module
- Freezer racks and inventory system
- Freezer monitoring - LabAlert™ System
- 1 Year Ext. Warr
Optional Validation Services
- Validation Documents IQ/OQ
- Validation Documents IQ/OQ/PQ
- Pre-delivery Calibration
- Pre-deliver Temperature Mapping
- Factory Acceptance Test
You may also like…
Standard Wrist Length Cryogenic Gloves | Extra LargeItem #: LAB-CG-WR-XL
Standard Wrist Length Cryogenic Gloves | MediumItem #: LAB-CG-WR-M
Standard Wrist Length Cryogenic Gloves | LargeItem #: LAB-CG-WR-L
Excursion-Trac Ultra-Low Traceable® Datalogger Thermometer – 1 Stainless Steel ProbeItem #: LABC3-6426-3
Laboratory & Medical Refrigeration Battery Backup SystemsItem #: BATTERYBACKUP
Standard Wrist Length Cryogenic Gloves | SmallItem #: LAB-CG-WR-S