- Internal volume (L / cu ft): 35 / 1.2
- Gauge range (Mpa): 0 to -0.1
- Nozzle (mm / inch, Ø): 9.5 / 0.37
- Max. permissible vacuum (bodies): 1.33×10-4 Mpa
- Max. load (kg / lbs) per shelf: 5 / 11
- Number of shelves (standard / max.): 3 / 5
- Body- Polycarbonate
- Perforated sample tray- Polycarbonate
- Drying agent tray / Locker-Polypropylene
- Vacuum seal- Silicone rubber
- Exterior Dimension (W×D×H): 420 x 397 x 381/16.5 x 15.6 x 15
- Interior Dimension (W×D×H): 355 x 375 x 345/14 x 14.8 x 13.6
- Net weight (kg / lbs): 10.8 / 23.8
Lab Companion VDC-31U, Vacuum Desiccator with UV block effect | 35L (1.2 cu ft)Item#: AAAD4111
Integrally molded cubic box design enabling outstanding vacuum capability with virtually no leakage and exceptional durability.
REQUEST A QUOTE
- Maximum vacuum of 1 Torr (1.33×10-4 Mpa) for more than 72 hours.
- High quality silicone gasket ensures greaseless airtight seal for the clean and cost effective test environment.
- Highly transparent, shatterproof, non-corrosive, and easy to clean polycarbonate construction.
- Three-way stopcock provides great convenience for consistent and uniform vacuum draw, vacuum release, or gas exchange. The barbed fitting on each side secures attachment of tubing.
- Maximized utilization of internal space using maximum four to six shelves depending on product sizes.
- Stackable space-saving design allowing efficient usage of cramped lab space.
- Easy vacuum level checking with the standard vacuum gauge attached to the front door.
- Minimizing damages or discoloration of light-sensitive samples. (for U models)
- Four built-in ports allowing easy attachment of tubing.
- ※ RoHS except for VDC-U models.