- Internal volume (L / cu ft): 16/0.6
- Gauge range (Mpa): 0 to -0.1
- Nozzle (mm / inch, Ø): 9.5 / 0.37
- Max. permissible vacuum (bodies): 1.33×10-4 Mpa
- Body/Base- Polycarbonate
- Perforated sample tray- Polycarbonate
- Vacuum seal- Silicone rubber
- Dimension (I.D. × H)-
- Exterior (mm / inch): Ø308×374(449) / Ø12.1×14.7(17.7)
- Net weight (kg / lbs): 2.7 / 5.9
Lab Companion VDP-25UG Vacuum Desiccator with Gauge and UV block effect | 16L (0.6 cu ft)Item#: AAAD3311
Newly designed cylindrical desiccators are used by ideal for storing tall equipment.
REQUEST A QUOTE
- Maximum vacuum of 1 Torr (1.33×10-4 Mpa) for more than 72 hours
- High quality silicone gasket ensures greaseless airtight seal for the clean and cost effective test environment.
- Highly transparent, shatterproof, non-corrosive, and easy to clean polycarbonate construction.
- Three-way stopcock provides great convenience for consistent and uniform vacuum draw, vacuum release, or gas exchange. The barbed fitting on each side secures attachment of tubing.
- Flange lock holding the top and the bottom together during non-vacuum conditions.
- Various models available with respect to sizes and UVblocking effect.
- Minimizing damages or discoloration of light-sensitive samples (for U/UG models).
- A vacuum gauge attachable at the center of the lid for easy vacuum level checking (for G/UG models).
- The top and bottom of round vacuum desiccators and cylindrical vacuum desiccators are compatible with each other for diverse use.
- ※ RoHS except for VDP-U models.