- Internal volume (L / cu ft): 6 / 0.2
- Gauge range (Mpa): 0 to -0.1
- Nozzle (mm / inch, Ø): 9.5 / 0.37
- Max. permissible vacuum (bodies): 1.33×10-4 Mpa
- Lid / Bottom- Polycarbonate
- Perforated sample tray- Polypropylene
- Drying agent tray- Polypropylene
- Vacuum seal- Silicone rubber
- Dimension (I.D. × H)-
- Overall (Ø x H, mm / inch): 252x279 (252x354) / 9.9x11 (9.9x13.9)
- Internal (Ø x H, mm / inch): 183x173 / 7.2x6.8
- Net weight (kg / lbs): 1.5 / 3.3
Lab Companion VDR-25UG Vacuum Desiccator with Gauge and UV block effect | 10L (0.4cu ft)Item#: AAAD2141
Round design featuring light weight yet high tensile strength.
REQUEST A QUOTE
- Maximum vacuum of 1 Torr (1.33×10-4 Mpa) for more than 72 hours
- High quality silicone gasket ensures greaseless airtight seal for the clean and cost effective test environment.
- Highly transparent, shatterproof, non-corrosive, and easy to clean polycarbonate construction.
- Three-way stopcock provides great convenience for consistent and uniform vacuum draw, vacuum release, or gas exchange. The barbed fitting on each side secures attachment of tubing.
- Flange lock holding the top and the bottom together during non-vacuum conditions.
- Various models available with respect to sizes and UVblocking effect.
- Minimizing damages or discoloration of light-sensitive samples (for U/UG models).
- A vacuum gauge attachable at the center of the lid for easy vacuum level checking (for G/UG models).
- The top and bottom of round vacuum desiccators and cylindrical vacuum desiccators are compatible with each other for diverse use.
- ※ RoHS except for VDP-U models.