- Dimensions(WxLxH): 17.8 x 17.8 x 10.2 cm
- Maximum operating current: 10 A continuous, 40 A instantaneous
- Pulse cord: 91 cm coaxial cable with special high-voltage plug
- Temperature control compartment volume: 250 ml
- Weight: 2.2 lbs.
Clearance: Electroporation Chamber SafeItem#: 11602018
The LABREPCO Chamber Safe makes safe electrical connections to the electroporation chamber in Cell-Porator Systems.
- Chamber rack
- D.C. pulse cable
REQUEST A QUOTE
- Provides for safe electrical connections to the electroporation chambers in a water-tight compartment
- Chamber rack holds four samples for sequential electroporation of samples with same or varying electroporation conditions
- Internal compartment maintains passive temperature control (using water)
- Banana jack input on chamber safe allows for the connection to the pulse unit
- Safety interlock lid protects user from electrical hazards
- Optional Cell-Porator Single Safe can be used for experiments with a single sample